Reviews for Hero
FudoTwin17 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Reina Ann Vilre chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Ah, poor Reid. How come everyone is always picking on him? And is it just me or does he seem to attract psychopaths?

Please, update soon!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
im actually finding this amusing.. maybe the whole interview thing! hahaha
donttouch chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
2amWritersClub chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I'm intrigued. Very good alternative to how the team met and I'm assuming recruited Reid. Your style is good in that you allow the reader to do some of the work and trust that they are intelligent enough to follow the plot. Some writers don' t get that they need to do that. Don' t take this too far though because some of your other fics are a little confusing when they jump from place to place.
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
im really confused now though it was a great chapter! cant wait for chapter 5!~ good luck!~ 3
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
This is very good. I enjoyed it very much. I do wish the chapters were longer.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
OH wow, this is very interesting and intriguing. So unique and very well written. Love the Gideon and Reid thing. I was shocked and awed. The characters are so well portrayed. AMAZING! I love how he is such a nervous genius. Him and his eccentric ways, and minor autism of Asperger's Syndrome. Thanks for sharing -.
YAJJ chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Hotch is mean! For gods' sake, he's just a kid! Although that was REALLY funny. :)

It was amazing. Loved it, though I wasn't sure of it at first. Good job! :)

With love...

YAJJ :-)
donttouch chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Dumtidum, another review :3 How can I love this fic more you ask? Why, that's IMPOSSIBLE, I love it too much already :3 Constantly waiting for updates because I just LOVE IT!
donttouch chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I just love the story so much. I wanna get your review count up :D YOU ROCK!
donttouch chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Oooooh :3 AWESOMENESS! You're totally awesome for writing this :D
donttouch chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
:D You're absolutely right :D I do love this story!