Reviews for The Package
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
I've never even considered joining these two series. This is awesome!
Sir Godot chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
An interesting idea for a story. It would be funny to see a Shinji who shoots his father upon meeting him again - Revy really isn't the best role model for children, lol. Anyway, I'd like to see more of this, it was a very good read so far.
Rc1212 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Well, this has to be one of the more interesting Eva crossovers I have ever read.

I look forward to seeing where you take this!

Keep up the great work and good luck.
Zepher327 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Thanks for not abandoning the story, its too much fun to read and one of a kind.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
good chapter, keep up the good work.
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
it was exciting, but too short
TronPaul chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Interesting concept and the story has been updated in the last two months, don't let it be dead!

I think you could do with more fleshed out descriptions. Even though I watched both shows, I want to know more about the world. Also you might want to work a bit on your pacing, right now it's all at one speed. Slow it down when tension is at a lull. Decent work so far.
Cylon One chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I see near the end Shinji has now started in picking up something from one of the Lagoon Crew.

Awesome Revy giving him some shooting lessons even if it wasn't her idea.

It'll be interesting to see how Shinji'll be after his time with the crew when it's time for things to start at Nerv when he gets there.

Good work.
TheSilentMan chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Enjoyable read. Fun and in keeping with the Black Lagoon spirit of mayhem and violence, in a more light-hearted package.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this affects Shinji's start at NERV.

Cheers.
Dessel Ordo chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Awesome chapter, really well done. And, is the Lagoon Company actually gonna balls-up Shinji like they did Rock? Becaue thatd be awesome, haha.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
pretty good chapter
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
good chapter, keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
good story so far, rather humorous and interesting. Keep up the good work!
Cylon One chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I swear I am having so much fun seeing how things are going so far with Shinji and the Black Lagoon crew while they're together.

I'll be sorry to see them split up when it's time.

Any chance Shinji'll pick up anything from Revy or anyone else of the BLC before they get him to Tokyo 3?

I look forward to the rest of the time they have left with each other.
Dessel Ordo chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Another excellent chapter, hit the characters spot on.

Ballalika as head of the Russian mob? you evil bastard! haha.

Also, if your referring to Section, 2, as in gunslinger girl... your crazy, but I think I like that madness, to be honest, haha.

Cant wait for more.