Reviews for Under the Milky Way
SynneFox chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
This. Was absolutely. AMAZING! Honestly, this fandom is as bare and dry as the Sahara, it was quite refreshing to see something substantial and INTERESTING. I loved your characterization and plot progression. The angst was there, the drama was superb, the lemons were...tasty. Lol. I look forward to reading more works from you. May you stay inspired.

Ciao,
Synne
Shun Haneul chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
this is a really nice and cute story
imaginachun chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
GOD THIS IS PERFECT. I need more fics like this. Good job author, keep up the goodwork!
younggal chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
this . is . so . cute .
Aline7921 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Hello.

I like youre story.

I'm looking for authors of kaixshin stories , which I translated into German and then upload to on .

If you are interested write me a message . I would be happy. )
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
You're not allowed to make me sad over this. You're not allowed to addict me to this, to make angst appealing at all. You're not allowed to keep me up all night long, when high shcool just started and I'm exhausted to death and should be sleeping the weekend away. Guess what? You do all of those. I hate you :( you're too good.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I usually absolutely hate Mpreg, but this one was really cute. I loved how they fell in love and Shinichi not knowing how to tell Kaito and his reaction to it. And I'm glad you left out the birth, I don't think I would have been able to read that.
Kaori is really cute and it's funny how she's a mix of both of them. Just one thing is confusing me. In the omake Kaori calls Shinichi her dad, even though he should be the 'mother' and calls Kaito Kaito, even though he's technically the dad. Does she not know that both of them are her real parents?
Anyway, a nice story. Well done! :D
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
OH MY GODS! XDDDDDDD
I love the Epiloge! XDDD
It's brilliant and just as I hoped, Kaori is a girl and I think she is veeeryy adorable! 3
I don't know why, but I think a daughter suits those two best. :D
Really great story, htough with some minor typos here and there, but that wasn'T much of a problem, really. We all have them. :D
Well done. :)
Kidiu chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
That was awesome, though the ending seemed a little rushed, and I'm disappointed that Kaori doesn't seem to know both her parents...

But wow, this was interesting! Thanks!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
fantastically awesome
Jennosaur chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Love this! There are a few small grammar errors, but it's pretty much flawless :)
81summers chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
*claps* best case closed story NA
seireidoragon chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Her reaction was great! I love this story!
Opal Spirit chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Hello :D i just read your story and i found it amazing ! It was a bit hard for me to understand who did what exactly and I had to read some sentences twice or more, but since I'm not english, it's not that bad o otherwise the story was very good, I love the KaiShin pairing and the aptx side effect just... i didn't expect that, but it was so great ! And yeah their daughter is a perfect mix of the two o/ well I really liked reading your story :D
Miss Emotion chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have EVER read on . I LOVED THAT! I had SOO much fun reading this like I didn't want it to end. It was so interesting and every second I was hooked... You're a very talented writer, I'm in love with the way you write. I also adore your creativity! Like this idea was awesome! My favourite moments... There were so many XD like I LOVE the way you describe scenes or describe last matters, it's very interesting and amusing and gives me the best mental picture! ;) you made me laugh so much and squeal.. And blush XP... Happily hee hee! I also just want to say you are incredibly intelligent and very good at syncing in with your character's emotions and that is beautiful! Like I can literally feel everything, you're such a good writer... :D the explanations for the antidote were very well thought out and everything made sense. I felt like I was there at the scene, I could see everything. Feel it. It was so real. Not many writers can do that, you are incredible.

Thank you for writing this story, it really made me grin similar to the way Kid does haha :)