Reviews for Under the Milky Way
Jennosaur chapter 6 . 2/5
Love this! There are a few small grammar errors, but it's pretty much flawless :)
81summers chapter 1 . 1/29
*claps* best case closed story NA
seireidoragon chapter 6 . 1/23
Her reaction was great! I love this story!
Opal Spirit chapter 6 . 1/3
Hello :D i just read your story and i found it amazing ! It was a bit hard for me to understand who did what exactly and I had to read some sentences twice or more, but since I'm not english, it's not that bad o otherwise the story was very good, I love the KaiShin pairing and the aptx side effect just... i didn't expect that, but it was so great ! And yeah their daughter is a perfect mix of the two o/ well I really liked reading your story :D
Miss Emotion chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have EVER read on . I LOVED THAT! I had SOO much fun reading this like I didn't want it to end. It was so interesting and every second I was hooked... You're a very talented writer, I'm in love with the way you write. I also adore your creativity! Like this idea was awesome! My favourite moments... There were so many XD like I LOVE the way you describe scenes or describe last matters, it's very interesting and amusing and gives me the best mental picture! ;) you made me laugh so much and squeal.. And blush XP... Happily hee hee! I also just want to say you are incredibly intelligent and very good at syncing in with your character's emotions and that is beautiful! Like I can literally feel everything, you're such a good writer... :D the explanations for the antidote were very well thought out and everything made sense. I felt like I was there at the scene, I could see everything. Feel it. It was so real. Not many writers can do that, you are incredible.

Thank you for writing this story, it really made me grin similar to the way Kid does haha :)
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! I'm off to read the next chapter!
EclipseKuran chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I like this story so much. It's so cute. Thank you for writing it.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Huh...so one of the few good Mpreg storys! Gratulations for managing to write such a cute and likeable story )
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Umm...why is there a warning for mature sexual content for this chapter? I mean there is no mature content...not really...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Ohh...so Kaito is worried )
How cute...

Though I hope you didn't make Shinichi too sick. You didn't, did you?
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Such a cute story! I do enjoy it pretty much. :)
Cased In Darkness chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
110 bpm for a 7 to 8 week fetus is extremely low. Like concerning, omg this is very very bad. An infant's heart rate is 120 to 160 bpm; 140 at average. boys typically have faster heart rates than girls (boys, typically, are closer to the 160 range while girls are mostly closer to the 140 range. Not always, but typically this is the case). I could probably tell you all kinds of things that you really don't want to know about the equipment Ai is using seeing as my day job is to make sure it works properly in the hospital.
farawisa chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
oh my god this story was amazing. thank you so much for sharing it. it was a lot of fun to read!
farawisa chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
that kaitou kid is the irene adler to shinichi's sherlock holmes is EXACTLY what i thought yesterday. thanks so much for sharing so far and i'm so happy that someone else had that thought as well!
WriterKillsReader chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Can I have more? Just a few 1000 words more? I love this story!