Reviews for Like Nails To His Back
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love chair! Good story.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I really liked this. I love how there are those different times that are mentioned, and Chuck's thoughts on it. I also loved the ending.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aww, hehe. So cute & so hot. XD Loved it. ;)
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
love it lol nate at the end
svenjen chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved it!
Ziah chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really enjoyed this fic. It was really hot but also extremely sweet at the same time. I like that Chuck was willing to do things with Blair that he didn't do with other girls.

"Their bodies were so pressed together that the heart shaped pendant across her own slick neck made an imprint on his chest."

Loved this! It reminds me of my favorite Buffy/Angel moment.

"Kitty likes to play."

LOL! Poor Nate.

I was so happy that you gave it a post-finale happy ending. Thank you for writing this. The quote from 1x18 is one of my favorites too.
nygirl26 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Cute! I can totally see Chuck and Blair as Henry and Anne, nice comparison. And I love how you quietly threw a post-season 3 reconciliation in there - the line "because she had a diamond on her finger that he had been shot for" killed me. And Oh! Chuck oversharing about Blair to Nate always makes me smile. Well done!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LOVED LOVED LOVED this. However, I would also love to see the bits in between the time jumps. like, seriously.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was really, really great to read.

Somehow, I can imagine that Nate would react like he did, when he noticed those marks on Chuck's back.

Really loved this, a lot.
Audria chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesome. I love love love The Tudors as well, especially that red-hot Volta sequence (and Henry and Anne getting it on in the woods at the send of season 1).
JNYC chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
"kitty like to play"

LMFAO. love that line.

this was incredibly sexy and just amazing!
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh! This is so cute. Then you added The Tudors to the story, and that was hilarious. Still, I can imagine Blair doing that exact thing to Chuck. And that he'd like it too.

. It was great! Very entertaining...
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Umm hot amazing just perfection!

I loved how Chuck did notice them because he cared! :-) but the "determination" lines were my favorite by far.

A new favorite for sure!