Reviews for Striking Hard
Jade-the-Librarian chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Amazing! Intense! I love how you write the internal dialogue, especially Hardison's observation of the expression on Eliot's face when he walks in, the only thing more terrifying then the rage is the blank look that follows..wow. Like yeah, Hardison even knows what a big mistake that guy made threatening him. Amazingly written as usual!
Belladhanna chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
*sigh* That was wonderful.
Just A Reader chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Thank you so much for not making Alec a simpering baby in this, for allowing him to appreciate that Eliot would kill for him. Mostly people like to make Alec all "No killing, it's bad", yeah, we know it can be, but allowing Alec to know sometimes it's gotta be done is refreshing.

Thanks for sharing~
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Liked this.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
awww, I loved it. I love the relationship that Elliot and Hardison. Like 95% of the time they are on each other's last nerve, and yet when it counts, they are as close as brothers.
marian93 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Damn. I love protective Eliot. And the sheer... imagery of this fic was just mind blowing.

I absolutely loved it.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I kind of want to see Eliot snap someone's neck on the actual show now. Nice story.
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love it
Leina chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh wow. This: "Watching Eliot fight is like watching a professional dancer perform. The fluid movements seem unplanned, each hit like a beautiful spur of the moment decision, but Hardison knows better – he sees the patterns, the rhythm. There's passion, a beat hidden in the flow of the body's movements, each kick and dodge seamless continuations of each other.

It fascinates Hardison, just like the way Parker stretches her arms out and steps off the ledge of a building, or the way Sophie morphs from one role into another like a human chameleon shedding skin. Hardison has often caught himself pausing, hands hovering over his keyboard as he watches through live feeds the way the hitter moves in ways that make his fellow dancers drop to the floor and stay there."

And This: "The hands on Hardison's face are surprisingly gentle. They tremble, but just a little, and by the time they've poked and prodded and made sure that he's not dying the adrenaline's worn off and they're fast and efficient again, fingers nimble as they pick the handcuffs that have been holding him in place.

He didn't have to do that, the voice says again, and Hardison lets Eliot haul him up onto his feet, lets him rest one hand on the back of Hardison's neck and place the other on his chest, above his heart.

"Easy, Buddy," Eliot grumbles."

Really portray what an artistic soul Hardison really does possess, especially in light of last Sunday's episode. Beatiful. Perfect.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh wow. Stands alone...yeah. I'll say. Great peice, it had a rythem and flow that felt natural and stylized. I really liked it. Hardison's stream of concious observations were really captivating, esp when he was observing Eliots fighting, the dance of it and the way it was different this time. The fact that a he wouldnt stop hitting, a subtle way of telling the reader 'this is what finally makes him lose his control'. And the whimper from Hardiaon, causing a hitch in his movementss that vrings him out of it. And that last part. The 'he didnt have tto do that' and how it goes from shock at the sight of Eliot killing to extream gratitude. Wow. Excellent job.

Pj
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very powerful. Very stream-of-consciousness. I enjoyed it!
leveragelover chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ah man poor hardison! i loved the imagery at the end, how eliot was holding hardison up and the way hardison leaned on him. just awesome!