Reviews for Spark
spacekitten2700 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
please more
NDBaby chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Will you be following up with season 3?
intrepidclass chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Chapter #5 is my favorite so far. I may die a very pleasant death from cuteness overload before I finish reading them all. 3
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
Mmmmm so Beverly had physically changed and was glowing...mmmm did she have something else to tell jean luc? Thanks for update. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Oh man so good. You are forgiven for taking a wee bit long to update. I am glad you have gone au with these stories so much better and they can be together yea :)) . So with that tease, cliff hanger have you made her pregnant? Yea. :)) . Thank you for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving. :))
codedriver chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Interesting. Will there be more soon?
chezaldo chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Please write some more soon, I am loving this. Great writing again.
Ke Roth chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
I love your take on this episode!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for an amazing chapter. Just love first time prusher love. So sweet. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Oh. yes. You are officially awesome in my book. More please!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Mmmmm. Steamy! So when are they going to finish what they started? Damn data and his interuptions. Thanks for writing and Sharing. Please update more soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
I'm loving these!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Wow hot and steamy. I might need to take a hot bath. Thanks for writing and sharing. I am eager to read the next chapter and see when they resume their heated embrace. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
chezaldo chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
This whole series is wonderful, keep up the great writing. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2012