Reviews for Blood and Tears
Fourshotchild chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Well, I must admit one thing - You spoiled the God reveal for me! Lol. I had no idea that Chuck was actually God. Man, oh man. I've been watching the series on Netflix awaiting the next season. *pitful sigh*

As far as the story goes, you've got some promise. I can't wait to see where you go with it. The chapters are kind of short, but you're the writer! Also, I've noticed that you have updated in quite sometime. You should. Us, poor readers, need a fix.
purpleshampoo chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
omg love it update plzz
Evil-Little-Leprechaun chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION AWESOME REVIEW OF AWESOMENESS.

Update update update!

:D

Yours Insanely,

{ELL}
ALittlePieceOfCherryPie chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Interesting...I like it! Keep updating please! :P
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Good, good, good! The love hunting! Can't wait for Dean and the Cullens to meet! Update soon!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I want spoilers! Anyway, I love this chappie, like I loved the first one, and I can't wait for more! I don't like evil!Sammy, but I guess I'll live with it. Can't wait for the next update... soon!
Mel674 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
So far I'm loving it! Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Yeah, I don't know about you, but I think you should update!
Evil-Little-Leprechaun chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
For flep's sake woman, Chuck is NOT...

Okay, fine, yes. Chuck is God. Moving on.

Update update update! I want to know where this is going and which other SPN characters you're gonna introduce (screw the Twilight characters, only the wolves and the Cullens are any good; the Volturi should be eaten by Blood Steeds and the humans should be given to Alastair in punishment for being so crappy)

And I want personal credit for that constant supply of food. Between you, DC and H I'm like a friggin' food dispenser xD

Yours Insanely,

{ELL}
mad-as-a-hatter42 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
hello 5 year old here in the body of a 15 year old, i shall review this carefully. It's good, well written and...thats all i got, but well done i take my hat off to you (as a good freind once said to me) cheers Hat
For.your.smile chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
gd story so far! update soon plz!

Bexxie xx