Reviews for Starry Night
Sora W.T.K chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow, this was very well written and a creative prequel of how Ujurak and his mother came to earth before the events of the books. Thank you for writing and sharing this, it is very thought-provoking of how there might be more to the Seekers world than what's written so far.
Praise You In The Storm chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow, I was just skimming through the sections of the books list and found this. It was a definite good read. I only caught one very minor - and by minor I mean no one else will notice - error.

It was interesting the way you portrayed the conselations (excuse my poor spelling, I'm on a different computer). Each seem to have their own individual personality, which would make sense. You made it kind of obvious pointing out who Ujarak was though. But than again maybe that's what you were planning.

Anyways, thank you for posting this. Who knows, maybe I'll write a Seekers story myself. It was an inspiring read, and I do hope you continue writing.
Stolloss chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
When I saw this story on your profile, it did not even register that it was for a fandom I was unfamiliar with. If the beings referenced came from canon, you still presented them clearly enough that I needed no knowledge of their prior actions to understand them and the events of the story.

Obviously, it helped that the story was written well. It was very clean, with no immediately noticeable errors in spelling or grammar.

The idea behind the story intrigues me. Wikipedia is not a very informative source of information on this topic, so I am not sure which parts were canon and which were created, but the ideas and feelings you present are very evident in your writing. The spirits' annoyance, anger, and despair towards the humans was displayed well, as was Ursa Major's resignation to her fate. It seems that the other spirits do not know of Ursa Major's impending death, as nobody else makes any reference to it, which only furthers the evidence of her desire to carry her burdens alone.

Overall, I found this a good read, and I congratulate you on writing an excellent oneshot.
Meeee chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OKAY THIS IS JUST EPICEPIC WONDERFUL X D
Flametail von Karma chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I AM REVIEWING THIS BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT'S AWESOME.