Reviews for Werewolves and Dragons
TimeWolfSaphira chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
Loved the story. Much better than the movie was. I'm going to read the sequel now.
Werewolves are cool, especially ones like yours! XD
TimeWolfSaphira chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I remember watching this movie. It wasn't too bad, but I think you make the story more interesting. Werewolves! I love 'em :)
neko1000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
ain't Draco supposed to like- kind of- eat Bowen or something?
ilovedracoDH chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
this is really good awesome job
The Fire Magician chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
Yes! I knew dividing by zero would one day help someone! I had fun reading this story, so now I will go read the sequal!
The Fire Magician chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
I saw that happen! I wish I had a camera with me then so I could say look at all your faces! True evil shows no remorse. How I know this? I have visited places in my mind that would make other people scream for their mothers.
The Fire Magician chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
Poor Bowen! He is so confused at the moment! After this story I will move on to the sequel.
The Fire Magician chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Mmm steak! So far so good on the story!
The Fire Magician chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
I saw how her eyes were! They looked like she was imagining 100 ways to kill him!
The Fire Magician chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
What I would have down was rip the heart out if his chest and give it back to Draco! Sadly Draco would of then died of mysterious consoquences! Dang it I forgot how to spell!
The Fire Magician chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Idiots! They stumbled into a village of cannibles! That is why you should always listen to supernatural beings for advice!
The Fire Magician chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Such a bloody scene! I would hats to be the one to clean that up!
The Fire Magician chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
If it was not for Draco Bowen would be six feet under by now! Good Job!
The Fire Magician chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This sounds like an awesome story! Becca is quite an interesting addition. I will enjoy reading this later.
Lightningfall chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
Absolutly amazing! I love this story! I'm going to go ead the sequel now! Again, amazing story!