Reviews for In Times Like This
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh gosh! I can actually see Kuki standing there saying that! I laughed kinda loudly which got me in trouble, but believe me it was worth it!

Gah, volcano demons! I can't keep those 2 words out of my head!
ichangedit chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
maN some boys r so retarded
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
yes, i am going through your old stories, but only in a SLIGHTLY stalkerish fashion. hehe. :P anyways, i really like this, particularly because it's so in character.
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Gosh, this reminds me of the Powerpuff Girls. I love it and this isn't a pointless piece of trash. It's an amusing ficlet. ;)
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Peice of trash?

-scoff-

This is nothing of the sort.

It was fantastic. I love the simplicity of it, and it's so in charecter. :D

I'm glad you wrote this. Yay.

Sami.
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yayz! You're back :) And with another amazing oneshot as always. You never fail to deliver something amazing you know that?

Why is it, that you and Kati can write the most beautiful stories in 200 words, and I need at least 900? I totally envy your talent for being able to tell an adorable, highly descriptive story in so few sentences. Seriously, I envy that.

"Volcano Demons"... I am /so/ calling my brother that next time he's an idiot and doesn't wear enough sunblock... please?

I love friendship stories. So much. Possibly more then couple stories. I must fave.

And my entry for your contest will be ready soon, (hopefully!) I wanna finish all 3 chapters before posting, so it might be a little while, but I promise you, it's coming!
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very cute! I like these little moments, they would TOTALLY do something like this.

I also have one thing to say about your reason for being absent from us so long:

Newsies, N-I-C-E (drawn out slowly like Hoagie)

:):)
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
So I just decided to check my e-mail when I noticed that I totally had an alert from you. Dude - my father is still looking at me weird after I screeched with happiness. Probably broke his ears or something. . .

*cough*

This is really refreshing to see! A fanfic with absolutely no mentioning of romance and completely friendship. I /love/ friendship; it always is nice to see how the characters interact without the binds work and those crazy fluffy butterflies.

And I love how you write. It's perfect, not wordy, and gets the point across. It's amazing how you do that! And you descriptions! And characterization; your Abby with her mothering of the boys. . .

. . . I will learn how to write as amazing as you do, I swear.

I'm going to favorite this.

[I'm almost done with the first chapter of my fanfic for your contest - I'll have it up soon! Hopefully.]

-Kati.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hehe, this is funny :)

Wally I can understand doing something like that but Hoagie should no better than listen to him. And theres me thinking Hoagie was the sensible one of the group (aside from Abby of course)

I love kuki's reaction and her comment too lol

well done :D