Reviews for The Return
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/3
good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Hopefully someone saves Sasuke and Neji. Cmon Kakashi save them. I bet Itachi is forced under Kumo Ninja staus, along with Neji.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Very interesting and intriguing. Do you plan on continuing?
illereyn chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Ruthlessness and love... The contrast between Ibiki and Itachi is pretty intersting. And the other stories are unfolding too...
JitterBugSlug chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Well crap. Looks like Kumo got their Hyuuga.
luckykas chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Some logistical anomalies:

Kyuubi attack was sudden and without any warning. That was one of the reasons why it was so devastating. Konoha was caught totally unaware. No way Kumo could have mustered up their forces on THAT short a notice for full fledged invasion. Remember many shinobi teams are uaually in the field at any given time on various missions.

Unless they had planned the invasion beforehand and Kyuubi attack was a fortuitous coincidence for them. However considering how Iwa was still cleaning their shorts after mere memories of Yondaime Hokage decimating their forces single handed, this military adventurism would have been fool hardy for Kumo or any other shinobi village to undertake unless Minato Namikaze was eliminated first.

Considering the Kyuubi attack was an emergency situation, most non combat personnel would have been evacuated beforehand to shelters. During the 2 days that Konoha forces bought for them, a bulk of them including MOST Shinobi kids could have been evacuated. So Kumo would eventually get the land but not as many citizens as the fic suggests. Am not sure if Suna already has the peace treaty with them, but if it does, it seems like a viable destination for survivors in the short term to regroup.

That said, I like the fic so far and look forward to your updates.
Chaney2250 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Awesome! as usual of course. Great job, I don't think you've written anything that I haven't liked so I never have any complaints with you...well except the whole I want you to write for me everyday, but since I'm paid in pennies I prolly couldn't afford to pay you to do that for me...oh well I can dream...

Great job Hope to see more soon!
QuietInsomniac chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
O_O NEJI! Ahem. Sorry, just caught up in the moment. Haven't given up on this yet! As always, great writing, and I'm now really interested in Kiba's development. In my personal head-canon, I mean, I've always just had the Inuzuka as a whole, extremely wild and feral, and I never even thought about whether or not only Kuromaru could speak! We've never seen the siblings (Hana's triplets) speak in canon. . . have we? *doesn't keep up*

But anyway, Iruka's being all sneaky and GENMA! was mentioned! I'm kind of curious about Shika and Kakashi though, would his natural laziness let him be really applied to his studies? Also, since he's really smart would he know what they're raising him for?
Taryn Streambattle chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
NOOO Neji's on the Dark Side!

So much to love about this chapter...

What did Sasuke do? I wanna knooow!

Tenzou's expression of fear popped in my mind.. (when he's afraid,) not the other way around) and I laughed like a maniac.

Man, they have effectively made shinobi out of all of those kids... sadly. Iruka definitely has a place there in keep them human...

I noted how you had that Iruka "didn't have to fake the concern n his voice" on discussing just what might happen to Hinata... and it's just an example! Goes to show how dangerous their life is.

Great chapter, keep it up!
QuietInsomniac chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Awww. . .

Iruka. . . I don't know whether or not to be all happy that you're in character, or really annoyed because you're in character. I don't know. Iruka's just kind of stupid when it comes to teaching 'humanity;, I guess. Gai's just amazing, and I hope that you don't kill off Itachi. What happened to Shikamaru? And Shikaku? I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Auphora66 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I like the counting at the end of each segment. It's like everyone's counting down until they are ready. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Auphora66
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh wow, very intense and the writing is great as per usual. :) How did I not read this earlier?

Anyhow, its excellent so far and I am off to read the next chapter.

-Auphora66
luckykas chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Also during the conflict and the aftermath where is Jiraiya? Tsunade was drowning her sorrow in sake and generally wallowing in self pity but Jiraiya was loyal to Konoha. He would be absolutely furious at the destruction of the village for which his student sacrificed his soul. An angry and vengeful, no-nonsense Jiraiya would be a nice addition to this group you are building.
luckykas chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Perhaps you could make Danzo the hero here. The old cripple would withdraw in face of sure defeat. However for all his faults, however misguided he may be, Danzou was a patriot. He and root would continue to harass the Kumo contingent in Fire nation with Hit and Run tactics. Perform the same functions the resistance did in your fic Shinkirou. It would make a nice change of pace from your previous fic.
linkhyrule5 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Seconds until the next update: one, two, three... :D.