Reviews for Someone is Checking You Out!
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Lol. I knew it was America on the very first post. XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I'm glad I was right that they Knew... xD

Adorkable...
simplyalfredx3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
LOL FRANCE ALWAYS FRANCE BEING THE PAIN! Haha gotta love France! :) The part where you written "600 miles away..." That part totally made me laugh haha. AWW GOSH I CAN JUST PICTURE THE WHOLE STORY IN MY HEAD AWW! Totally favoriting this story! :D
SomethingSimsy chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
that was beautiful XP
LoneWolfsRage chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is classic
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was great. I mean I knew it was America because, well, this is YOU writing this, but it was still great. Thank you for writing this!
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
France is damn cute. :3 Gosh, I love France and UK arguing. So much love and happy laughter for the people watching. :3
Awesome me chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awwwwww! This is like soooooooooo cute!awesome!
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was amusing.

Oh, America. You and your crazy schemes, you.
petite.hope chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aaaawwww, so sweet of America and France, :3
unactiveee chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was perfect. Witty writing, in-character and a great story! I loved it :D
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
love this XD

love to see more like it
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh England, you lonely, sexy British beast. The smirk did me in. I love it when he's all confident and smirky.
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Fricken awesome to read. I liked it!
STiR chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love your stories. You keep America and England in character very well (in pretty much EVERYTHING) and your writing style is great! Something about the way you word things. It keeps me interested in reading more.

This one kept me smiling the whole way through. Just the thought of Arthur using a dating site is priceless! I also thought it was neat he went with Batman since Alfred is also the name of Batman's butler.