Reviews for Revenant
Cynfulme chapter 26 . 11/13
Really enjoyed your series!
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 26 . 10/12
While still disappointed that Sylaire (gosh, I really do hate using that ship name, but it's more easily understood than always saying Gabriel/Claire) didn't happen (and won't, because they hate each other too much, plus the fact that Bella's taken away Gabe's immortality), I can honestly say this has been a satisfying and enjoyable read.

To hit the highlights of things I liked (since I've already said the majority of them): I loved (for the most part ;)) your characterization AND the character development. Bella's less of an annoyance (though I'm not sure I'll ever actually like her), Elle dealt with her many issues, and Peter's not quite the boy scout anymore. Claire will always be Claire (her, I like mostly as she is, though she could always work on her anger issues).

Your plotline has been engaging and kept me interested throughout - you combined the two worlds wonderfully without sacrificing what made them good individually. And you wrote it well (for the most part, barring only a few scenes that could have read better - they didn't suck though, so I sincerely hope that comment doesn't make you worry about them), which is a task in and of itself (crossovers in general are typically crappily written).

While I have my dislikes, the overwhelming feeling I have toward this satisfaction. It was GOOD and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing something so entertaining!
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 22 . 10/12
Ew, no no no no no no no no no no no, NO to Sylar shapeshifting and putting moves on ANYONE. *shudders* I hate when people do that in fics. Yes, he's a homicidal maniac, but he's creepy enough without that shit. Fractured psyche and all.
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 12 . 10/12
Question one: Danko seems like Danko. He hates them and doesn't see them as human. Of course he would be fine with Arthur being Arthur. Question two doesn't matter, cause this is finished. :D
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 8 . 10/12
Oh, if Edward only knew...

The BPOV scene at the end reads like a dream sequence.
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 7 . 10/12
*raises both hands then does happy dance because this chapter features Gabriel and the beginnings of Gabriel/Edward friendship* This will end in disaster, I just know it. But I'll enjoy it while lasts! Hey, thought: Gabe probably realizes he's got some sort of healing by now, right? Everyday life comes with the occasional bump and bruise, scrape and cut. (Then again, most people probably aren't as injury-prone as me - Bella's like a walking-accident-magnet, yet even she doesn't seem to accumulate small time bruises and cuts the way I do.)
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 1 . 10/10
ACK! NOT CHARLIE! I freaking like his... okay, not sure how to describe Charlie in a couple of words or phrases that accurately sum up my feelings towards the character. But suffice to say, I'm having a very "DAMN ARTHUR PETRELLI TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL" moment.
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 3 . 10/10
I seriously doubt a general would be doing this sort of stuff. At least, not himself. Since this is already a completed fic though, advising you to research the US military and what the various officers/positions/titles actually DO isn't going to make a difference. But, have to say it - generals aren't typically the kind to actively participate in ops. They're upper management - don't get their hands dirty. You're looking for a guy lower down the totem pole, so to speak.
litanolastar chapter 26 . 1/27
Love it! :D
ABCD26 chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
Fantastic story! I love it!
Ry chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
It was a decent series until Bella started becoming Mary Sue.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
i like it keep me updated
winny chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
I think i'm in love with you. I have read your series and i thought it was simply fantastic. Please right more like this. I like bella moved on and she grew and matured. It was perfectly angsty and fluffy. Is that even possible? I thank you for your hardwork in creating this series it was simply fantastic.
pixie freak chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
Awwwww sweet ending ! Very cute ! Awwwww ! And now it's over ! Awwww and Elle and sylar hehehehe poor cullens dealing with the two of them! Awwwww bella and Peter fluff ! Ohhhh ! Sorry this is cery inarticulate review but it's over .. Which means I'll only have lightning strikes to nag you about updating! It's a good ending though sweet and fluffy and the cullens have gone mwahahhah!
johncorn chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
It sucks this trilogy had to end. Maybe you can another one?