Reviews for Anything
Bookworm Kate chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Great job with this story! I really liked how you captured the characters. Very well written! Thanks for sharing this!
Jazzola chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Fantastic story- really enjoyed it.

Jazzola :D
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Ooof! Rollercoaster of a ride! Really enjoyed your story immensely, well written, would love a sequel!

cya

DK
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I've been meaning to review this for ages. It's really excellent, hope you do some more sometime. :)
Ron chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Please write another fanfic about island at war in particular based around felicity. I have only just watched the series on youtube... Please write more
Redflow chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Love this fanfic! Really hope you write more it's as if I'm watching series two of Island at War! Please write more!
CountessDocula chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hello,

I adore IAW and really loved reading this DD Agent!

Enjoyed it immensely!

Will there be another chapter? (grovels O) )

Gen X
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I can't believe I hadn't read this before. This is lovely, beautifully written, and amazingly hot. *faints* I discovered your fics only recently but I can say without hesitation that I really love your work. :)
sillygenie chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Just an episode of IAW and didn't realise it was the last one - it cuts off so strangely. Would love to think that this is how it carried on. You've written Felicity's internal conflict so well I can see her and such a hot scene between her and the Baron. Surely it can't end there can it?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ah they got it together and hubby saw. Baron is always going to be a gentlemen on her eyes. Love this smut. Quite tasteful. Thanks for writing.