Reviews for Book 4: AIR
Selenehekate chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I really like the idea of reading Fire Lady Ursa's diary, though it was a bit confusing at first. We sort of just jumped in at the middle, and I wondered if it would have been a little better to read more of her earlier days first. Apart from that, however, I loved this chapter. I like Zuko's shock at the end, as though he's surprised anyone cares about finding his mother. Great job!
Selenehekate chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I love that you delve into the fact that the new empire has a lot of tedious work to be done as well as exciting war-rebuilding stuff to do. Poor Zuko and all of his paperwork! And oh Sokka... knocking up Suki... Haha, but I love the way Mai's revelation is brought about; you're doing a magnificent job of utilizing suspense to keep the story interesting, but including enough information so it doesn't get confusing. Good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love the opening scene; Azula was written perfectly! I love your rewrite of the opening credits, by the way! That's so cute that Sokka and Suki got married, though! And the ending scene with Zuko and Katara was flawless. Great start on this story!
FictionNetwork chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Hey, I love it! I was Firwolf777 but then change my name to this so you know.
Untilthemoonrises chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Ummm kk I liked it but plz have mote zutara!
ev chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
wait so who did she end up with zuko or anng?
ev chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
tales for bu sing sh sorry i dont know how to spell it.
AnnaAza chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Co-Co chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
i waited 6 weeks and still no chapter six is it beacause of school? i mean like shit!
Co-Co chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
why is it taken so long i really love it
Risuna-Phenix chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Great story please keep up the good work
Co-Co chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
i need to tell u something silver im 10 years old and i really like ur storys :P
Co-Co chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
and is there a chapter six next im so exited

and why does it say thers only four chapters now when i read #5!
Co-Co chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
look...ur not a horribal person ur just...a great auther!

:D and... zuko and katara kissed!
unfortunatelyinactive chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
I'm so glad that I took the time to read this :) it's wonderful! Keep updating!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »