Reviews for Conquests of a Failed Gentleman
dreamycloud97 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
HAHAHAHAHA GODS YOU'RE A FREAKING GENIUS I SALUTE YOU.
I think i may die from laughing XP
Go Ireland hahaha! UST LOLS
And when Hungary butted in it became way better and France omg "nothing about me is UNresolved sexually." HAHAHA
It's so funny how no one was paying attention to the meeting and only joined in when chaos started XD
Ohh gods all of Arthur's ex-s...even Canada! XD oh burn America xP
I cracked so badly so many times haha man you're a genius!
Wish there could be more fics like that xD
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh my god that ending was fucking fantastic XD the entire time I thought it was just hilarious unplanned events and that England was an innocent bystander but NO the fact that he planned it literally made my day. The devious little English minx!
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
...
...
Wow. England is good. Really good.
Although, I think whoever said the meeting should have been held to discuss the effects of global warming on America's brain waves was certainly on to something.
Quintessential Antagonist chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was brilliant. Truly. I ranged from chuckling lightly to laughing out loud at certain parts, especially Wales' cameo and Poland's commentary.

The structure was good, it flowed nicely, and it was humourous yet well thought-out, refreshing to see in a fic featuring crack. I loved the ending— of course England, that dirty voyeur, orchestrated the whole thing— and the the sweet dabbles of UsUk throughout. Really, I can't get enough of the stuff.

I also adored your version of Southern Ireland. Being Irish myself, I can't help but be happy whenever someone fits him with a good personality. Excuse me my bias.

Anyway, overall this was top notch, and I really enjoyed reading it. Nice take on Iggy's history, too. Very amusing.

Q.A.
princessofd chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was hilarious!
The Fey chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I am not sure what just happened but I think I liked it. So, England orchestrating? Perf.
LilyofAzra chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was too funny. I liked how it was all planned in the end. *giggles*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That was awesome! Good job!
WritersBlockDeath chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Freaking...hilarious.

This was just too funny!

Kudos!
Apanovi chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh I did not expect the last sentences - England you freaking Mastermind xD (and boy does he get around) But I didn't get the Part with Switzerland, Polands Valley Girl - accent made it reaaally hard. Did Switzy or one of his federal council members get shot? Awesome story, I laughed the whle time xD
Kalina chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Holy shit. That was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Dang this is hilarious! I love you for making this, I could just kiss you! -
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
England may be a 'gentleman' now, but once you go pirate/punk, you never go back. ;D
Oh England, you little mastermind you!
Lupin the 14th chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is absolutely brilliant. I was dying of laughter half the time I was reading.
heaven's fall chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I CANNOT.

WAT.

THE FUCK.

DID I JUST READ.

NO. England CANNOT be a mastermind, manipulator. IT IS AGAINST THE LAWS OF ANIME.

(Awesome fic though. Just sayin')