Reviews for Spoilers and Handcuffs
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awww, that's a adorable. I love your writing style, and it's so rare to find someone that seems to have a grasp as great as yours on grammar when it comes to fanfiction writers! Well done.
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Dang handcuffs!

So, for "an even prettier Time Lord on top", I shall review. :)

I found this story to be by far one of the better 11/River first meeting stories, so I congratulate you. Really though, it was good. Just long enough with enough description, and I really like your portrayal of young River.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Favourite story by far, absolutely loved it!
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This story is fantastic! I only wish it were longer! I adore these two and I'm just dying to see where they go. Thanks for writing this.

-Your favorite dancing pickle
MayFairy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
brilliant! love it! river is my fave human!
rosexknight chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Love it. Genious!
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Ahhh, I love this Fic. I'd love this to be how river met the doctor (Though I'm not sure they'd put that in the show). You got my favourate dr who couple of all time like, exactly right.

I decided to review because of that and that from your author comment you didn't seem like a bitch. :D

Thank you for writing.

Starry
Procida chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I looved this one. The possiblities of river and the doctor across various timelines are way too tempting. It also helps that is is well written :)
DoctorWhoChica chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aww. I loved this.
Lorelai chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This fic made me like River better then I do in the show...not sure why. Great fic but the relationship seemed rushed to me. Would you consider makinthis fic a multichaptered one?
vanitykidman chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I have read this a million times and I love it. They are just so in character and their first meeting is EXACTLY what I wish it could be. Great job!
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was a great story, I loved your portrayal of River. I think that they do belong together and River is the Doctor's wife, but apparently all will come clear next year... can't wait that long!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
very nice...I like how you proytray River, a very good job... She is a mystery, and he to her...
eyepatchesandpipes chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Loved it :) A really good story and fantastically written :D I loved how you wrote River :D
Daine chapter 1 . 6/28/2010