Reviews for A Dim Present and Future
jarjayes chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
GEtting his ass handed to him on a platter is priceless.
And when Mokuba was doing his stretches, that was so kawaii adorable!

Please update. This is interesting!
jarjayes chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
OH man! He used Mokuba to blackmail her!

But, I wonder what is his real motive, though?
jarjayes chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
What made me laugh the most is that Kaiba took Tea's clothes hostage.

Yes, I was laughing at that.
jarjayes chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
THis was funny!
jarjayes chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I loved how Tea's parents fonded over Mokuba. That was precious!
Made me laugh!
jarjayes chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
okay...what's going on?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Please update on this fantastic story :(
snarkyturtle19 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I do like this story although Seto Kaiba falling for Tea is a little odd since its supposed to be a TeaXBakura story right? Oh well, idc just review please! Things are looking good. Pease don't tell me this is on hiatus forever! If you've lost motivation, I'll help! Lol
Numinous-Alqua chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Loved it! It was so cute! Also love how Bakura is the possessive type, sent me giggling like a school girl for 10mins. Ah, Seto being a pfect hunk. *dramatic sigh* Can't wait to see what happens next.
Namara Jane Knight chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I really hope you update this soon! It's great! Can't remember if I reviewed Dark Past and Present or not, but I read it as well and it was terrific! I REALLY hope you update this soon!

(P.S. *giggles* Can't wait to see how Bakura reacts to Kaiba getting close to 'his girl'... *giggles again*)
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
This is a very good story. You should really update it
Like Stars in the Sky chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Great story! I really love the Tea/ Seto pairing! If you ever get stuck, sometimes just writing down whatever comes to mind helps push out some ideas. _
icegoddess54 chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
ok im a MEGA ULTRA seto kaiba fangirl and i still would have killed him why did you holdback tea
icegoddess chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
i LOVE this fanfic! i'm a yami bakura fangirl and a seto kaiba fangirl. i love them both and usually tea annoys me but shes awesome in this fanfic. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!I WILL STICK TO THIS FANFIC UNTIL THE END!
Tsukinu chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Interesting story. Wonder what Bakura is up to. Update soon!