Reviews for Like One of Those Corny Rain Scenes
SuperDuperLights chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I love James and Lily! This was awesome :)
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
so dramatically perfect...
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
why is this your only james/lily fic? D: it's perfection. absolute perfection. please write more. please please pleaaaaase, this is one of my favorite hp ships!
AuthoressMegz chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my sweet Merlin this story was wonderful. I actually found it because I was looking through one of my reviewer's favorite stories. This was a very sweet, very vivid snapshot.

I honestly have nothing else to say. It was the perfect moment and the image of it is ingrained perfectly into my memory. So thank you for this excellent bit of writing to end my night with.
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
God, that was amazing! Beautiful and poetic! I think it would make a nice free-verse as well...
Elless chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was amazing. I love the lines in the parenthesis between every couple paragraphs. Absolutely beautiful :)
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This story is great. I like how you didn't make James or Lily cliche, and I thought the shortness of the story really fits well. Nice work with this!
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like this one because it is corny and cliche but aware of itself as being corny and cliche, because sometimes that is just how life is. We all like to think that we are unique, but nothing is so common as the desire to be remarkable. Mostly, thanks for the tip off on Scouting for Girls...that song is wonderful.
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I adore the writing style you employed for this. It's fantastic, it's different and emotional and just perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Loved it!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was so brilliant! I loved the little lines in brackets. Beautiful piece.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Feel the chemistry baby, feel the chemistry.;D Very good, keep writing
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Lovely. I really like how you kept James with his Marauder hunour and snark rather than making him hopelessly lovelorn.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was amazing. I love LilyJames so much, and you captured them perfectly. I love how the ending wasn't a perfect fairytale, and the brackets added such effect. You write so well and this was one of my favourites :)