Reviews for Who Do You Think You Are?
I really enjoyed your fanfiction and was wondering if you would be finishing it any time soon.
JCreader chapter 18 . 1/13
; ( i hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Awesome story! I hope you update :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
Omg brill please update i love this story!
smiles make the world go round chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
PLEASE dont stop writing i love this story
midnightblackwolfpup chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
I hope you update soon. This is a really good story. I like that Leah (I think) imprinted. She's my fav character in the book cause we never really get to know Kim. She deserves a happy ending after all the shit she's gone through.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
I love it! I like how Kim is friends with the Cullens and finds out about vampires from the Cullens before she finds out about werewolves. It's very unique and definitely a refreshing read! Please update soon!
midnightblue08 chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
waahhh i love how you gave leah her imprint! i think you really ahve to feel the imprint itself to know what it is because it is still different if you just read or see from others perspective..

i bet jack would be a amazing imprint hehehehe
midnightblue08 chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
i knew it! victoria is still bad! and she's using kim for her sick amusement!
midnightblue08 chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
OMG kim did take the vampire thing so well! what i like more of this fic is you inserted the cullens and make kim their friend-family and that they could really be friends with humans aside from bella!

well i'm glad paul apologized hehehehhe

jared is so jealous heheheh

i love kim's brothers!

oh no kim be careful victoria is a bad-ass vampire
midnightblue08 chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
waahhh i love your story! everything form the flow of the story to its characters hehehehe!

paul sure is causing trouble! gave him rachel so he will know the feeling of being imprinted! seriously he has to apologize to kim because of being a jerk!1
Cassy-Kay chapter 18 . 1/31/2012
Yay for Leah paw-printing! (:
happinie93 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Reading Leah's imprint makes me want to read a Leah imprint story, wich I will probably find after reviewing. I think it was a good idea for Leah to imprint. I also really like that you're 18 chapters into this story and Jared hasn't even told Kim that he was a werewolf yet because some stories just seem to move too fast, but this Jared and Kim imprint story has a nice moderate pace! Can't wait to read the next update! (I think I'm a little too excited about Leah imprinting!)
alexisbarbiechanel chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Oh my God, I am so ashamed that I haven't found this story earlier! This is like one of the greatest things I have ever read! Sure, you've got some spelling mistakes in it, but while reading the chapters I don't even notice. You literally made me sit in front of my laptop untill I'm finished reading your story. It's really, really great and I hope you'll keep up the good work. :)
LoveIsInfinite3 chapter 18 . 1/29/2012