Reviews for Moving Forward
traceybuie chapter 16 . 10/14
I didn't read it but I hope Charlie is dead too. That whole fight was a little too nail bitingly close for me.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 15 . 10/11
This story is amazing. I’m a survivor of long term abuse and her strength and vulnerability is what really draws me into this story. I hope you haven’t abandoned it completely because it’s a hell of a story and does a mighty good job of getting others to see the reality of the impossible decisions, instincts and internal wars of a survivor. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
Shadowkissedwolf1902 chapter 1 . 9/4
I was wondering if u would be updating this story as I really enjoy it I would b grateful if u could reply. Thanks TK
SilverontheRose chapter 15 . 3/13
This is a very well thought out, highly interesting story. I am looking forward to future installments with great pleasure. Thank you for sharing with us!
JynxxD chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
What an interesting story! I'm so glad I found it. Such a tragic situation Bella was in, but I'm so glad she is strong enough to get out of it. I like that she is not "all powerful" but is strong. And her responses and interactions seem to be genuine. You tell a good story without going 'over the top' Great Job!
Shadowkissedwolf1902 chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
Please please update this I love this story so much
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Awesome chapter I love it
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Awesome
traceybuie chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Dam! I want all the evil pussies to suffer as much as Bella has.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Edward and Alice are evil bitches in this story. DAM!
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 9 . 2/3/2016
Nice job
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
Well done
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Wow whats going to happen next.