Reviews for drunken ballernia waltz
Irockrightnow chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I LOOOOOOVE this story! It's so sweet!
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Title spelled wrong.

Like it.

That's all I can say. My brain's a little fuzzy right now. _
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aw, cute! I like Soulsilvershipping. Favoriting this!
KatariDestiny chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Amazing story! i love it. i wish i could write this good.
bijou chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This whole story is just love. Really I adored it. Now, I’m pretty sure that this review is already going to be long so I’ll just put everything that was spectacularamazingwonderful in this list.

o1. The title. Just, oh it made my heart sigh in delight. It’s so very pretty.

o2. The ‘once upon a time’ paragraphs. I lovelovelove anything with fairytale references so that was just plain wonderful to me.

o3. ‘Funny how words could break a person, break you in half.’ It’s such a simple sentence which makes the impact much more. I love how heartbreaking it is.

o4. ‘He creates wonder and ecstasy and makes the world full of rapture and thrills with his presence. Wanna see a magic trick? He'll make things happen with his wondrous pokémon. He wears a cape, like a magician. Eusine wears a cape, but he's obsessed with a pokémon that would never call to him. Unlike him, who would reach for the stars, making the sky glimmer as his pokémon fly.’ Just wow. Lance/Kotone is my OTP and that whole little paragraph had me grinning because it’s just so gorgeous.

o5. ‘Because the eyes are the windows of the soul, and seeing her soul is likes seeing fairytales together, some broken some alive, some in love, some in like.’ Why do you write so well? o.o argh I’m a little bit envious of you after reading that.

In case you’re wondering, this is Strawberry Bijou but I made a new account due to various other reasons. But, never mind that, you really have a lot of talent! I can’t wait to see more from you because your style is just oh so pretty.

(and, just to add something else, you should definitely write a Steven/May fic. Not saying that because I love the couple it’s just that your style would fit them!)

-B
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
...Wow. This is just...fantastic. I liked Gold's story the best. You really capture the heartbreak that many have felt before. I'm glad that you haven't felt that before.
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I LOVE it. Has to be one of the most original of the soulsilvershipping.

The only problem I have is at the middle story, the bold paragraphs. When you put "dragons" I find it disappointing, cause it's too obvious, even more if you compare to the other two, where you know who they are but not with such an obvious hint.

Still, its nothing in comparison with everything else! Awesome!
Reyairia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I usually avoid 2nd person narrative like the plague on because I know it's very difficult to write well, but I really like how you pulled it off. It's very interesting how what you did with this fic.
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010