Reviews for Harry vs Voldie
"Oh there you are Harry" LOL
14AmyChan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
lol! that's too funny! XD
HawthornShadow chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
He's got more than just mad fans,
He's got a lightning scar and a wand.

Loved this story, would love it if you wrote more, though it is good as it is.
Lisanna Strauss chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
lol if i wasn't in a room filled with people working i would've bursted otut laughing. great job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
that was a stupid story and it's kind

of mean that your copieing phineas

and ferb your next story about them

should be about them meeting each

other and being friends.
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
"Oh there you are, Harry." BEST. PART.

Have a fantastic day!

Writey
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very funny crossover LOL!
Baritonegirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I forgot so ask my friend- your username is bookfreak and Mother Nature. :) Just to make sure you are who I think you are, you share a fantage account with me
BaritonegirlYou chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha this is hilarious! Please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
He's got more than just mad skill he's got a stag patronus and a wand
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This story is wonderful. I'm reading it the second time now, and I'm wondering why I didn't favourite it the first time!
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS
weirdnesspersonifiednishi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
lol this is just awesome! You should definitely write a sequel. Loved the part where you made dumbeldore into major monogram! I started laughing aloud while reading this on my phone and my family just looked at me like i was crazy or something! ''' hey i don't know if someone said this but actually it's supposed to be "gesundhiet."
NevilleCanKickMattLewis'Butt chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
"Oh, there you are, Harry." lol.

There are 5 HP/PF crossovers written in English on this site. The first 4 I read sucked. I was starting to think that a good crossover between my two favorite fandoms could never exist. But yours is okay. Thanks for making my life.
i forgot it so ask my friend chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
sory forgot to log into my account luv the story and so does my friend baritonegirl i forgot my user name so just ask her cool story keep it up.