Reviews for S H A T T E R E D
Oh wow. I read the story with Snowhawk and was extremely satisfied. Three months later I search for another good read and I unkowingly stumble across a piece by the same author!
I'm very impressed :3
StarBurst chapter 55 . 7/10
I know this story was a while ago, but I read the whole thing, I just finished it, and I love it. I love the characters, and all the viewpoints, and the plot even though it's pretty complicated. It's really really good!
FireySpirit711 chapter 5 . 5/3
I know u are probably not gonna see this but I just wanna ask- I have not read snatched, or any of your other books. Does this book have a prequel or a book before it?
Silver Shadows in the Night chapter 55 . 3/17
That cover is AWESOME!
SOMEONE'S IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE coughsilverXforestcough
Brianna and Morgan chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Is there a sequel for SnowHawk/ CloudShadow's story? It's my favorite story so far and I just wanted to ask.
StormFrost01 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Is there a sequel to SnowHawk and CloudShadow's stories?
mallorya6621 chapter 55 . 8/29/2015
!
Queen Red Vixen chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
Why are all litters in this amazing story have only two cats in them? Literally.
Ottermist chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
amazing, Winta! Yes, I am Otter
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
omg your cat is named Ravenwing! thats my username sweet!
Winterflight7 chapter 55 . 6/22/2015
This book was such a nice, long read! *purrs* I really love the way you did the epilogue, with different characters' POV. I remember Bullet, wasn't he Jag/Jaggedclaw's brother...? Or his brother's murderer? Something like that, I know he has to do with Jag. Anywho this was a really great book, like all the other books you write. I'm going to start on Chilled now!
Winterflight7 chapter 45 . 6/22/2015
I know Fernpaw! I felt sorry for her...I'm glad she can train now, in Starclan. Also, if 1 is like, not at all a cliffhanger and 10 is like a really, really, annoying, tantalizing cliffhanger, I'd say 10. I can't imagine who it is... Frozenstar?
Warriors Lover chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
This chapter is amazing; it has so much emotion and feeling. It makes me want to climb in through the screen of my phone into the story and pull Belladonna out of her brain-washed state. :) You are an amazing writer!
Fernleaf chapter 55 . 5/3/2015