Reviews for S H A T T E R E D
Catgirl1888 chapter 55 . 7/2
I know you wrote this aaaaaggggggeeeeess ago,but I just wanted to say how AWESOMELY EPIC this is-I've just finished reading it;I could hardly put my phone down until I did! You have such talent!I wish I could write like this!
Right,now onto Chilled...
Catgirl1888 chapter 1 . 6/18
I know you wrote this 6 years ago but i just wanna say
1 I really like the way Northstar looks!
2 Before i read this book, i had played a roleplay as a cat called Nightshade,and i had made up a cat called Silverstreak who looks just like Silverstreak!Wierd!
3 I LOVE ALL YA BOOKS!Keep on writing-I think you should become a real author!
Bruce chapter 3 . 5/9
"StarClan themselves put Tigerstar in the leader position; they gave the medicine cat a special vision telling them of future glory, remember? For whatever reason, StarClan chose Tigerstar for the leader position. Unlike Northstar."

No, if you have read "Tigerclaw's Fury", than you would know that he faked the sign. Runningnose discovered a claw with shadows that looked like tiger stripes. It was later shown that Darkstripe (i forgot, maybe someone else, but one of Tigerclaw's followers) had torn out his claw.
sunsetclaw chapter 5 . 1/22
why why did yiu just leave shimmer like that. That is not in the warrior code! :(
gotoomuchfandomstuff chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
yeah, that is why Tigerstar got his nine lives.

As for Brokenstar, I'm actually not sure how/why he got his nine lives after killing Raggedstar.
I think it's because he was deputy and ShadowClan needed a leader.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Oh wow. I read the story with Snowhawk and was extremely satisfied. Three months later I search for another good read and I unkowingly stumble across a piece by the same author!
I'm very impressed :3
StarBurst chapter 55 . 7/10/2016
I know this story was a while ago, but I read the whole thing, I just finished it, and I love it. I love the characters, and all the viewpoints, and the plot even though it's pretty complicated. It's really really good!
FireySpirit711 chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
I know u are probably not gonna see this but I just wanna ask- I have not read snatched, or any of your other books. Does this book have a prequel or a book before it?
Grayhoof85 chapter 55 . 3/17/2016
That cover is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
SOMEONE'S IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE coughsilverXforestcough
Brianna and Morgan chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Is there a sequel for SnowHawk/ CloudShadow's story? It's my favorite story so far and I just wanted to ask.
StormFrost01 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Is there a sequel to SnowHawk and CloudShadow's stories?
mallorya6621 chapter 55 . 8/29/2015
!
Queen Red Vixen chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
Why are all litters in this amazing story have only two cats in them? Literally.
Ottermist chapter 1 . 8/5/2015