Reviews for S H A T T E R E D
Winterflight7 chapter 55 . 6/22
This book was such a nice, long read! *purrs* I really love the way you did the epilogue, with different characters' POV. I remember Bullet, wasn't he Jag/Jaggedclaw's brother...? Or his brother's murderer? Something like that, I know he has to do with Jag. Anywho this was a really great book, like all the other books you write. I'm going to start on Chilled now!
Winterflight7 chapter 45 . 6/22
I know Fernpaw! I felt sorry for her...I'm glad she can train now, in Starclan. Also, if 1 is like, not at all a cliffhanger and 10 is like a really, really, annoying, tantalizing cliffhanger, I'd say 10. I can't imagine who it is... Frozenstar?
Warriors Lover chapter 20 . 5/30
This chapter is amazing; it has so much emotion and feeling. It makes me want to climb in through the screen of my phone into the story and pull Belladonna out of her brain-washed state. :) You are an amazing writer!
Fernleaf chapter 55 . 5/3
I love this book!
Kiwi chapter 55 . 4/4
This is the best warriors story I have EVER read. It's even better than the actual books. This only took me about a week to finish, and I know you aren't very active here anymore, but I felt I needed to applaud you here :D I also read Snatched before this, and that was amazing too. I wish I could've been here earlier, to follow the story and anticipate the next chapters. But sadly that was four years ago :( Now I'm going to the sequel, and checking your account to see if you ARE active at all.
But who's Bullet? O.o I have a feeling I may find out in the sequel! :D
Omg bright flash is shimmers mom and reedrush's mom and thistle is shimmers brother and reeds half brother it all makes sense now
Skybird13 chapter 55 . 2/17
let me just take the time to sit back and applaud you. This story… it was so captivating. I read it in less than three days. all I have to say is that the characters were extremely well developed (like Darkstorm, I think he's my favorite), and the story as well. Most people think that non-canon based stories are easier to write, but I think its much harder, and for that, you deserve another round of applause. *clapping*
Anyway, now I'll be reading the sequel to this. Thanks for the awesome adventure that you took me through!
BrizaMarii chapter 1 . 1/31
This is a really great story with many morals and lots of interesting physiology in the minds of all these characters. I was rereading Shattered for the umpteenth time when it reminded me of a quote I had heard a long time ago. I was at the part in the story when (spoiler alert) Peakclan attacks Ashclan and loses because Ashclan had more skilled warriors. This reminded me of a quote said by Genghis Khan, "I fear more an army of donkeys lead by a lion than an army of lions lead by a donkey."
I relate this quote to Peakclan because they have the numbers but they are foolish, while Ashclan may be made of rogues they have strength. Anyways great story, it is really beautiful.
prizmatiq chapter 53 . 8/28/2014
lots of the queens who give birth in your story often lose at least one kit o_o
prizmatiq chapter 39 . 8/27/2014
even tho i oppose Jagrush i still love silverforest
yaaas IT'S ABOUT TIME PRIN
prizmatiq chapter 36 . 8/27/2014
I KNEW IT. KNEW THAT SILVERSTREAM'S THOUGHTS OF IT BEING A DRY FOREST WAS A FORESHADOW TO THIS HAPPENING
prizmatiq chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
i read twigstripe as the unke tiggystripe thing so i was like "what's so bad about it" and then i realized...

knew it! definitely called that tree trick. was rather odd how it looked like there was a lot of cats

hmm the previous chap with Reedrush, though... Spitfire and Luna, huh?
prizmatiq chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
really hope Jag and Reedrush actually don't become a thing
there's a shit ton of pelt prickling and couples in this story and it'd be nice if their affection was different, a platonic, familial kind, where Jag is Reed's protector and the only reason he'll go anywhere, and Reed is his loyal friend who'll always be by his side
but oh well this story is already finished and you won't change it
prizmatiq chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
i forgot a few wordsin my last commemt "it's why the she-cats _in real life_ yowl so much"
i mean just a few words but theres ur ref idk how you'll actually look at that ref (prob videos...? notgraphicofc)
prizmatiq chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
wait. i don't understand why you write sex as being pleasurable. (when Phoenix asked how Nightshade was, Night said she was well, thinking about last night. Frostfeather also constantly gets laid)

cats have BARBS on their dicks. BARBS. when they pull back, they flare out, scratching and pulling and getting snagged within the walls of the female. it's why the she-cats yowl so much. because they're in fucking PAIN. seeing that you're a female as well i'm p sure u can shudder at this thought. i kinda thought you knew this and that's why i haven't commented on it for a while
unless she was only happy because "yay baby making" (not the situation for Frost, though, seeing that she was like "I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD GIMME BABIES")

also there was that one chapter where u were like "i always rate my fic T even tho nothin (i believe) has gained that rating" which is funny bc you've already introduced attempted rape and suicide and murder, actual murder, actual sex (mentions but still), violence and breaking the mind, and of course all that cat fighting shmaz