Reviews for Best Medicine
pinstripesandconverse chapter 2 . 2/23
inTENsifying more like ;)
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWW
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
When you said The End, I was all
OH NOES!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
JUST KISS YOU FOOLS
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Who knew stitches could be so...suggestive?
NabikiB chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Tie Doctor Leash x Rose Notions Domesticated and Enjoying the fact
AccioSonicScrewdriver chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I know I have posted tons of reviews on your story in the past two days, and it's probably driving you crazy, but I have to share my excitement and fangirly-ness with someone, and it's not gonna be my mother. So I just wanted to tell you that- YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER.
Lily Sang chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I love it so so so much! This makes me want to write my own. You are a truly great writer. What ever you do, NEVER stop making plotless, fluffy Rose/Ten stories. :)
Chris4 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Not sure how I missed this one. Excellent work!
Whisper chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
:'))) **applause** BRAVO! BRAVO! This whole story is just so BEAUTIFUL and in character!xD
Whisper chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Good God, this is probably the best Doctor Who fic I've ever read! XD
Whisper chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Awesome!. I really love how you write 10/Rose, you have them down perfectly!x3
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
There are no words in ANY language to describe how much I love this, and I've only read the first chapter! XD
Kayla the americanlol chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Haha, i loved this story. Actually that's an unerstatement! I love all of your stories! You are such a talented writer. I swear when i first started reading your christmas story my jaw dropped to the floor. You captured the chemisty and the passion of their relationship so perfecttly! I'm constantly shaking my head laughing and thinking only the doctor would say this...Even your front page of descriptions about yourself is perfect and authentic and hillarious! I can't wait to see what comes next and i know that you'll make a brilliant writer someday!

P.S. Have you ever thought about creating an original novel? (because i would so buy that!) I hope you do!

P.P.S. I totally tried to close my eye and raise the opposite eyebrow after i read chapter 4...lol. it didn't work i don't get! hahaha

P.P.P.S if you ever write that novel email to me yeah? :)

thanks,