Reviews for When You Assume
bardsgrl4evr chapter 12 . 9/16
Started reading this only to find out it is incomplete. My heart aches for more. I realize it's been a couple of years since you've updated, but I'm holding out on hope and putting this story on my alert list. I love it so much!
Doyle0915 chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Sweet god please update this soon. So exciting.
Poor John. Patrick isn't the nicest person when it comes to red john.
Please please update. Its been too long.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Ah ! Jane is really hopeless ... ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
I was enjoying this story very much until I realized this is Johnny/Bruce slash. I thought I was naive to take so long to catch on, than I realized I'm just used to responsible authors who warn of such things. You're very arrogant to assume everybody likes what you do.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Oh no what happened to Rigsby when he was younger. Poor thing.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
oh this is so good John and Jane the dynamic duo.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh yes this is what i'm talking about. Patrick Jane meet John Smith, now this is going to be interesting. Fantastic so far.
kyron chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Milli chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
NOOOO! I was sooo happy you updated, but then you go and do this... This... This cliffie to me and all your other fans? You evil evil person! I really want you to update soon.
Danik chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
love ir) plz continue soon!
Danik chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Thank you for updating; I absolutely adore this story, and was really happy to see a new chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
lilawonder chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
You are filled with win for updating! Awesome!
lilawonder chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I am so intrigued by this crossover. I do hope you intend to finish it. I always loved Dead Zone and Johnny and Patrick together promises to be amazing. Can't wait for more!
Tia'RaHu chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Hey, if you get a chance, I hope you continue this, it's pretty good!
Yizuki chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Suprisingly good. I can't wait to read more!