Reviews for When You Assume
Morrolan chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Looking forward to the next bit.
Little-Firestar84 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Ah! I'm the first one to review this! you know, i was kind of thinking to write something for each chapter but then I decided against it, anyway...

I'm really enjoying the story so far. the idea of jane having to face a REAL psyck and having to accept the reality of this is quite interesting... I'm quite the legal drama kind of person, but I've never disliked the dead zone, and i've been kind of sad when it closed, so, this happened to have in the mix two things i happen to like.

Also, the Rigsby thing is veritable, he indeed had a troubeled youth, but had never been said too much of it (not that I can remember, at least).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, and I seriously hope you'll update soon, even if I can understrand that, postiung 7 chapters in a time, it could took you a while to continue it. i just hope you'll story will not end in hiatus...

Mmm..by the way, i'm intrugued by the "embarassing vision" regarding jane and a future event... i wonder what it may be... i have my dreams, but i've learned to not share them, in order to not get burn at the end!
17 | « Prev Page 1 2