Reviews for Never Saw You Coming
Djomar chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
This was such a beautiful really is confusing why isn't anybody looking for Hinata?and what will happen when she remembers everything?
Mystery chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
I like this. I really do so please continue soon ok.
justsomenobody chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next, now that Sasuke and Hinata are a little closer. Just one question... are you ever going to update "Better Off With You"? It was such a great story and that cliffhanger at the end (the part with Orihime saying the daughter thing and if Orihime had a relationship with Sasuke) has left so many questions that I hope are answered. Either way, please keep up the wonderful work.
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Yay he finally admits his feelings. Great chapter, i can't wait for more, update.
FallenRaindrops chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Sweet fluffy moment! I live for them!
AkaruiGekkou chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
"Forgetting a person like you is a crime to the human soul"

So bloody adorable :D

I hope you update sooon !
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Aww Sasuke's the best, love him. Great chapter, update soon.
FallenRaindrops chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Wow. That was a great chappie! This is an awesome fic! Really makes me wonder exactly why she went there. Update again soon!
Mystery chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I love this, it's very well done, and very good. I would like it if you updated soon, or when ever you can is fine as well.
jessiica chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
love it ! cant wait to read on ]
Usagi chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Lovely tale! The passion! The affliction! The conflict ion! Hinata! And Sasuke! Ah! I cannot take such suspense and romantic tension, but we all know it is clearly there. Update soon!
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
you got me hooked. man hinata loseing her memory in enemy lines. that is risky. man cant wait for your update! love ya.
Saki-Hime chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Aww Sasuke is so stubborn. So is Naruto really the only reason she went to look for him? Update soon, can't wait for more. Very good chapter.
Usagi chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I like this story. I appreciate how you show how Sasuke's environment affects his behavior, making it different from when he was in Konoha, but also, how his memory and past is reflecting in Hinata. Good story. PLEASE UPDATE!
imatwilightfan chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
kinda figured it had something to do with naruto..i wonder what happened..i will be awaiting the next update.._