Reviews for Truths
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ouch. What a punch. Great emotion-word ratio.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Beautiful. How simple, and how true to both characters. I loved the last lines, in particular, and how you decided to separate them. This was very, very well-written.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was awesome! I loved it! The ending was so sad!
tkdprincess96 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
good story, keep handing them out, k? (virtual brownie)
teenageblockhead chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love little fics that pack a huge punch! I love the way you quite skillfully fit a ton of emotion into this tiny fic. Great job!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wow amazing work! Very well written!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
good.
serenbach chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is so simple and touching and so elegantly written. I can really see this happening at some point. :)
Isabellec chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Sad, sweet and believable. This is a very nice bit of writing, elegant in its simplicity.

Now-what happens next?
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
oh

I suppose he doesn't trust him but you never rally think of it like that...

I'm kinda depressed now.
FredWeasleysFutureWife chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow. This story is perfect. It's pretty and serious, and beautiful and possibly the best Merlin fanfiction I've read to date. Please keep writing.
MinxySix chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is not only well written, but it looks powerful just sitting there on the page, the way you've formed it. God I really, really hope the writers reveal Merlin's magic at some point- because the last question is painstakingly true- and I feel like their friendship can't progress unless Merlin opens up to Arthur a bit. :/
zozo42 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awww i've always wanted to think Arthur would protect Merlin and his secret...i guess we'll have to wait and find out
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very nice. It had a lot of emotion and atmosphere, very simple yet so powerful. This must be one of the best oneshots I've read. Seriously. And the way you didn't use any markings on the liners, made it also look better. You nailed it. It's so dark and yet so true: Merlin doesn't trust Arthur with his life.
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved it! So short, so simple but so effective.