Reviews for Couldn't Help It
maggiequeen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
amazing!
fresch chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
God this wass soooooo...i can't think. This was too real and beautiful and happy and...just...I LOVED IT! I am so so happy that you let them have this moment (I love TFLN and the inspiration it gives y'all) and then allowed it to grow into something real. Something they both deserve-especially since their bf's just got married! And I loved (I just loved everything about this, really) Rachel's ability to rise to his level and help instigate this little tryst and thus newfound love and devotion :) Wonderful!
eddymyla chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
HOLY CRAP!

that was freaken amazing!
Sooozn chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Guh.

Whoa, wow, fantasmic!
MissRe chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was an awesome one shot. Still passionate after years apart... little spark then BOOM. Loved the texts... too funny!
Je m'appelle Bodet chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story was SO good!

I'm working on my half of the chapter. I know it's taking a lot longer than we'd both hoped, but I've been out of town and extremely busy. I'll get it to you ASAP, though!
YupSureDid chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That's so funny! I read those texts too! Never thought to write a smutty little one shot to go with them though! Kudos to you for being more creative than me lol.
Nova802 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Totally loved it!
coastiewife465 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh that was just... can't think of anything due to brain melting all over my laptop
romanceluver91 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I just saw those TFLN texts this morning. As soon as I read a paragraph into this i knew where you got the idea. Lmao awesome job.
KagomeRulz chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
So hot! I should have waited until I was home and could take a cold shower. Great job!
mag721 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
loved this! :) I love TFLN prompts!