Reviews for Love Stories Lie
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Italy SHOULD do Germany!

I mean, he was raised by France for heaven's sake!

And the fanfic was awesome! XD
SouthParkFirefly chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love Uke Germany so damn much o3o
Seme Italy is sexy (even though he wasn't much of one here lol)
Right now i am writing my own Uke Germany.
Uke Germany x Latin Blood Trio owo
Oh no! i selfishly advertised myself! Forgive me!
But anyway i really liked this keep up the smexi work
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I like your twist on the pairing. There aren't too many stories that have Italy be on top, which makes me sad. This story is one of the best of those few that I've read in a while. Good job!
chahiiro chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ahaha loved the seme italy!
I totally love it when people write against the mainstream!

Oh and a challange if you'd be willing... uke Russia. But not with america buy maybe with someone who would usually be uke... maybe china.
Idk just a thought.

Any this story was good I shall be reading more from you :-)
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love it! I always wants to read itager! They're awesome! :D
gonna favourited this!
GakupoFangirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was so hot! It's been the longest time since I can remember reading a GerIta fic, and this has been the best one I've seen so far. I'm amazed, frankly, and I love your writing!
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Seme!Italy for the win! Even though he was still acting pretty ukeish throughout...
Red chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
YES SEME ITALY. JUST YES. YESSY YES OH MY GOD.

Why... why haven't I read this before? D: Seriously, I feel like the happiest person on Earth after having read this. :'D And it didn't suck at all! THIS WINS, MY DEAR. :D

Thank you so much for writing this! (:
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love the idea of Italy being the one to top Germany, but still being noisy about it. There's not one thing I don't love about this story. I always love when the typical seme, pitcher, top, whatever ends up being on the bottom. I think that's why I'm going to read all your stories. It's so Germany to be annoyed that cum got on his couch.
BadEgg chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
And Lovers to the right, right? I love Italy/Germany so I'm really glad you made this and managed to keep both nations in character!
thothlover chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
*giggle* xD
Gibbles chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hey, I thought this story was great! It makes a lot of sense to me, since Germany would never be able to do anything to Italy. His stodgy personality wouldn't allow it. Honestly, I love it. Great story, and I hope to see more. :)
Yaoiholic28 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very interesting indeed!

It was so...strange but oddly appropriate!

Italy...haaah...But I really do believe firmly in my heart that he is my most beloved Uke.

Awesome job! ;) Kinky~!
shiroiakuma chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
ohmaigawd! That was sooooo cool and hot at the same time! O_O

I never imagined that 'Italy should do Germany' could be this arousing! You should make more of this kind, because I've come to liking them so very damn much!

And what did you mean by suck? This is seriously awesome! 8D
The Pyro Okami chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Hey, Germany cant be Seme ALL the time, lets hear it for one of the countries of love everybody! It only makes sence for Italy to be seme somtimes, but when u picture it it's kinda weird for somtone that small. but hey, it's smexy great job
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »