Reviews for To Taste Your Bloody Kiss
Gubefan1980 HB chapter 1 . 6/12
That was way hot,I had a,feeling Edward left because he was in love with jasper. These men, tsk tsk human or vampire, just to stubborn to admit their feelgs, then they suffer for their loss.I guess Bella will be their pet. Very different, clever premise,love me some boy love between Edward and Jasper
OhMy56 chapter 1 . 1/21
yes I loved this very much especially that it was jasper x edward not the other way around. I could see how this could continue if you want, but also works like this. Thank you for writing this and please keep doing so, you have very good english, pleasant to read:)
1tinac chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This wE great
zaliyak chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
this is soo good it should be a full story and not just a one-shot!
Farie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I loved your story, especially the depth of thought that went into the characterization of Jasper and Edward.

However, I recently just read another Jaspard story and came across a sex scene almost identical to yours. But the user name was different. So I am wondering if that was written by you as well? It is 'When You Were Gone' by 'kokoziko' Chapter 7. The sentences 'There was nothing slow or gentle about what we did, but it wasn't fucking or just me taking him. It was making love in a different way and we both knew it.' were lifted word by word. Rather strange.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It definitely didn’t suck… *snort* in fact I loved it very much – it’s always a treat to read about “real” vamps with fangs and all.

Thank you so much for sharing.
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was an interesting twist, Twilight in the True Blood universe! ;) Would love to read about pet Bella and the three of them together though! ;P
SinkingQuickly chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OH MYYYY.

There needs to be another chapter to this. With the human pet.

PWWWWEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE.
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved it...i prefer ur version of vampired to the one in great job!
sydvalentine chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Soooo good! Thanks for sharing!
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I LOVE EDWARD AND JASPER TOGETHER!

THESE TWO ARE SO HOT AND SEXY!

I THINK THIS STORY COULD USE A SEQUEL OR OUTTAKE, PLEASE.

YOU ALWAYS WRITE SUCH AMAZING STORIES.

LCULLEN
naelany chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
*grins* there might be something to that, yes ;-)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is a great story, I really enjoyed it. Although I would have been happier with someone else as a pet.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Really liked your story. Was sad to see it end.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 9/23/2010