Reviews for The Canary's Secret
Guest chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
love it.
make a sequel,write another birds of prey story,do something!
Chlollie chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
great chapters! can't wait for more!
OTHangels chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
Love this story! Read from the beginning to end! You have to keep writting I am hooked! Its fantastic!
Isles chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
So sad it's over now but I enjoyed your story it was awesome ) Adding it to my fave list.
supernena25 chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
It was a good ending, I really love your story and I want a sequel. If you decide to make a sequel I'll be there waiting.

Thanks for a great story, you are awesome D
GoddessAnjanee chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
very good chapter

who was that figure at the end?

update soon :)
Frog1 chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
Very interesting!
Chlollie chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
hope next chapter soon, like today? PPMS
supernena25 chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
It was great but poor Dinah now she's famous and she doesn't like it, Gabby was practically living with them already so no problem but you showed how good friend she is. For me it was funny the 'school teacher and the billonaire' can't wait to see how everyone else reacts.

Carolyn is back, let's see how that works out but I have a bad feeling.

I'll be waiting for the next chap, hope it doesn't take to long D
GoddessAnjanee chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
well done indeed

update soon ok :)
Huntress Wayne chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
I loved it! It think it's am amazing story! Can't wait to see the next chapter! I think you should add a little more Reese in there though!
Huntress1987 chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
Just found this fic, great job. I've not been on the birds of prey section of in a long time because I was soo sick of only seeing femslash fics. So thank you for writing a great fic that featured the birds more as family and with Helena still with Reese. Can't wait for more!
supernena25 chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
I liked it specially the conversation between Bruce and Dinah, and you jut gotta love Alfred he's the best XD and I see Gabby more as Alfred than Barbara but that's my thinking; what happened to the bringing back Caroline?

I'll be waiting for the next chap for a moment I thounght you had forgot about it D
Isles chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Luv the story and looking forward to the next update. I'm so happy to have come across this. )

If Carolyn is still alive she'd be a great cause for drama, especially since Bruce already noticed how Selina made Helena her priority while Carolyn basically dumped Dinah only to be abused for how many years which I don't think Bruce is aware of yet is he?
Chlollie chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
great chapter. can't wait for you to bring Carolyn back!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »