Reviews for The Canary's Secret
GoddessAnjanee chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
I so loved this chapter. :)
supernena25 chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
I liked the chap and I couldn't stop laughing about Gabby and the thoughts of Helena and Barbara XD, at this rate Dinah is either kill any of them or escape and get seriously hurt; she does need a name and apparently Alfred is the only smart one who has realize that.

I'm sorry but I vote to keep her dead not cause I hate Carolyn or anything but Dinah finally has her family and Carolyn has already made a lot of damage; but that is your desicion after all. Good luck making it and I'll keep waiting for the next D
GoddessAnjanee chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Well done :)

Update soon :)
supernena25 chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
I feel sorry for Gabby, but she's a great friend. Bruce really needs help to deal with his daughters, he doesn't suck as a father but he's not good either and also Dinah is a telepath I think she knows what he was thinking.

Great chap it was nice to see Dinah behave as typical teenager jajaja D
GoddessAnjanee chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
Love your story :)
red lighting chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
love it
supernena25 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Dinah's power is so cool! But yeah Barbara can and will kill her for that and maybe get grounded for eternity. I'm curious about how this is gonna develop so please don't stop I need more. Awesome chap BTW D
supernena25 chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
They so pissed Dinah off, she's gonna scape I know it. I love how they act as sisters is funny and we already knew Barbara had a lot of patience XD

Keep going, I'll be waiting D
GoddessAnjanee chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
Well done as always! :) :)
GoddessAnjanee chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Well done indeed :)

Update soon, I really enjoyed reading The Canary's Secret.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
This story really grabs and holds my attention. :)
sci-fi.geekazoid chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
actually, according to BATMAN records, he had blue eyes, love it so far though
Chlollie chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
this is great would be cool is carolyn comes back!
supernena25 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Clark is paying a visit it will be nice if it wasn't for work, but they are good friends. Helena and Dinah are acting more like sisters it was great and Bruce really has a thing for blonds jajajaja; Alfred is the best I've always love him.

Great chap, waiting for more D
red lighting chapter 8 . 8/3/2010