Reviews for The Dragon Slayer
nyme chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow! I could feel the anksiousnes before the ride in the rollercoaster. Poor Merlin
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was awesome :)
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hilarious! I loved it! (*_*)
Thecrasy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really enjoyed it! I think you've well respected the characters' nature, with their squabbles, and their great complicity.

In addition, it is very well written. I mean, I am a French reader (and I'm not bilingual, unfortunately), but I still felt the emotions with them, the waiting, the brief moment you are the king of the world, then the sudden descent . You went directly to the output rollercoaster, you didn't describe what they felt during the descent, and it accentuated the effect of brutality. I don't know if you understand what want to say...

But if there's one thing you have to know, it's that i loved your story!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I loved the Dragon Slayer! That was a really well written AU for them :) The second small drabble was sad though :( Arthur should never say "never again" to Merlin unless it is truly life threatening. Cheers!
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
that was just such a brilliant au :D

i loved their characters, but also the drabble at the end nearly made me wet myself :L
XIlikexsX chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
You're such a good writer :) You described the emotions of being on a roller coaster so well!
Larkaidikalikani chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Just a short note, you have to change the overall rating of the fic to M because of the extra one you put in at the end. And also, Merlin is about an inch taller than Arthur. Just saying.

Oh, this fic just reminded me. You may want to go check out the video of Bradley, Colin, Angel and someone else who I've forgotten going to a theme park in France. Bradley took his camera with him on the rollercoasters and it's hilarious to watch. He and Colin sing a "we're gonna die!" song while going up the hill. Go check it out.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Funny story. They were ic,
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Adorable roller-coaster story. I really liked the drabble as well-cute!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Such a cute fic! Thanks for sharing!
ShadowPhoenix2398 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Mr. Apprehensive: "I don't see why I have to go with you."

Mr. Reassuring: "In case the ride malfunctions, I don't want to die alone."

Next time I drag an unwilling person onto a steel death trap with me, that will be my response.

That right there is my facebook status. I've never even seen the Kingda Ka ride; I can barely handle the thought of the Superman. _ Yeah, I'm not big on roller coasters. I loved how their reactions switched upon exiting the ride! Poor Merlin. He brought it onto himself. xD After reading a slew of angsty Merlin fics, this was as fluffy and sweet as cotton candy. I never thought I'd "aw" again- thank you for proving me wrong!
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I'm loving the image of Arthur is a Smiths t-shirt mmmm
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I liked the small drabble IMMENSELY. Hilarious. Weird spacing though. LOL a bolt of lightning... hahahahaha.
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
HAHAHA! i positively ADORE both of those oneshots! brilliant! hahaha! defintely get up to writing some more! :D :D