Reviews for Growing Up
KITTY-SPRINKLES-18 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I LOVED IT! o( •.• )o
FabulousFever chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
this story was great! it had everything in it :D
Starlight623 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
It was beautifully done and the ending was just perfect! Loved it!
ClassicTVfan chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. :D
SYuuri chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I love this; it brightened up my day. It's a perfect first time story. Thanks for writing this! Great job :)
Captain Anon chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I love this fic. Love how you wrote Tommy and Kim, and the end had me cracking up. Excellent job. :)
PinkFirebird chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Fantastic story. I really love the interaction between Tommy and Kim and the way you portrayed their characters. I also loved when Billy walked in on them, that was too funny and then ending was very funny and great as well when they met up with the group. Once again fantastic story!
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I totally love for sure someone would've walked in on how Rocky didn't even know about them.
leslieah chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Great story!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
springbaby83 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love what you have written so far. Can't wait to see where the story goes. Update soon.
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Very curious as to where this will go. Great start! Can't wait for more.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very nice. More soon? Catch ya on the flip side.
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I LOVE how to picked up where the movie ended and it's kinda funny too because I just finished watching the movie the other day [just for old times]. I wonder what's going on with Kim. And just for kicks hopefully something goes on between Rocky and Aisha :D. Can't wait for more and keep up the great work!
SerenityCullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love how you pick up where the movie left off. Its a great read so far. Keep going ;).