Reviews for In the Land of Milk and Honey
...nucking futs?
Tramontana chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Yikes. Just...yikes, lol.
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
*dies laughing* As soon as Murdock procured milk from some unknown source I got a feeling of dread, but it was so much worse than I imagined lol Awesome story.
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
so . . . SO wrong, funny as hell but, WAY wrong none the less
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Did not see that one comin'. Ahem.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wowzers...! LOL I honestly don't know what to say! I'll try my best though. Great minds think a like though, because this is exactly the same kind of perverted dirty humor I'm so fond of (and you say you didn't like The Hangover ;P )This was truly a one of a kind unique story girly! Never have read anything quite like this before! You've defintely got a great knack for the funny!

The characters once again are perfectly IC. You've done a great job of blending tv and movie characters (and of course the 'Facey-man' knickname is always adorable). Another enjoyable and lovely Face-Murdock friendship piece from you! Can't wait for your future multi-chap fic ;)
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ah! Somehow I knew it, after he mentioned that guy with the horse, I knew it. haha. XD I still laugh at jokes like that, every time. Shows you how mature I am. :P

Aside from the shenanigans, I loved the dialouge- you've really got that down pat! And the fact that Murdock goes through musical phases! How unfortunate you didn't give us a glimpse of the ABBA phase- the idea of Murdock bounding around bellowing the lyrics to 'Momma Mia' or something is hilarious. :D

This is my favorite paragraph. I have no idea why: "Made him think of Ocho Rios, a certain brunette in an aquamarine bikini, and a never-ending supply of tropical drinks with the little umbrellas." Exactly what Face would think haha. ;)

It's always great to see them conquer over the collective stupidity of certain individuals. Great job!
AJHoward chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Eww, LOL! What is this, MTV's Jackass? :-P

Oh boy... as always, great dialogue with a perfectly painted picture.

Abby's greatest, mmm. Wonder what hos fav song could be... "Voulez Vous?" hehe or "Gimme, gimme, gimme"? *grin* Oh, who am I kidding, it's Dancing Queen all the way, right? :-D

Phillie Philly (Mmm, yeah I'm 99% sure on that one being a half PA gal, but I'll owe ya if I'm wrong, hehe I had to find ONE thing to critique, right? :-D)
olivemonkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh lord, I may never get the mental image of Murdock "milking" a stallion out my mind! I also loved Face echolocating Murdock based on where the singing is coming from. And needing to find a new thermos ... ack. Great work!
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
*falls over laughing* *tries to get up, fails, and finally pulls herself back to her chair* As soon as I saw 'milking the horse' I knew where this was going and I could barely read the last few sentences I was laughing so hard. You have a talent for the humorous! Absolutely brilliant!

Hey, we *do* love our milkshakes, but with real milk :P

BTW, I'm so stealing your 'nucking futs' statement. I've never heard that one before, but it's certainly going into the arsenal XD

Wonderful!

TS
Darth Stitch chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
(gasp)

(wheeze)

(is still laughing her fool head off)

... the truly scary thing? I can just absolutely see this happening and the guys are going to be sharing this over beer and I swear to god this is so CANON that it ought to be included in the sequel...

(dies)
Mellow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Haha, that's so funny! I loved it )
charmed-punkk chapter 1 . 6/28/2010