Reviews for Ticket to Love
kidnurse123 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Are you ever going to finish this story or did you post it elsewhere? I am curious and would like to finish reading it to know how things turn out. Just checking to say I like your story and wondering if there are hopes of seeing it completed. thanks
Veronique24 chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Loving your story and can't wait to read more and find out what happen to Bella!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Can't wait to read more!
ADADancer chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter.
lulabelljane chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
Sorry, I'm just getting to this hon. I'm SO behind on my fics!

As for your question you posted at the end...Hell yes I love a giddy Edward...giddy, moody, romantic,sexy...I'll take them all!

Charlie about broke my heart when he first saw his baby girl. :(

I LOVED Edward talk with Papa Cullen. Very sweet!

Loved it as usual my dear! Can't wait for the next part already!
mommymac0508 chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
Loved it update soon
DeirdreJG chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
so glad bella is doing so well so quickly.

i look forward to the holidays and bella waking up and proposals and learning why she was working when she wasn't supposed to be. :)
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
A much more upbeat prognoses this time, eh? I love that Edward stays and talks to her and kisses her ... I am a strong believer in healing faster from teh love of those around us. Great chapter - I also wanted to hug Carlisle for being the sensitive Dad.

~ Barb
Emmauk26 chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
yay, Edward is so so cute, hope Charlie finds out what happened and why she was working, and Bella wakes up really soon, looking forward to more, update really soon.
coxie chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
I can't wait to find out why she was out in the first place. :) I'm glad Carlisle was able to reassure him that things will work out.
onesweetbell chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
Oh yes love a gitty Edward. Hope she wakes up soon.
browneyeddaisy chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
E is so SWEET and sensitive.

Great update!
Nik2010 chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
Cannot wait for the update and for Bella to be further along in her recovery!
onesweetbell chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Poor guy, hes dead on his feet. Of course Bellas gonna be fine. Then he can propose and get on with the HEA.
onesweetbell chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Great job on this one.

She'll prob be in the hospital at least what 2 wks? might not make that getaway trip.

My hubby had a pneumo thorax, after 2wks the drs finaly desided to operate because it wasnt healing on its own. He was released a wk latter. Funny it was just before Thanksgiving.