Reviews for Thinking the Same Thing
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/19
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Zrii chapter 1 . 2/6
This was a bit disturbing to read. I don't know Ariel seems like a child here and that makes me uncomfortable.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Ariel and eric make love
nat chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Make more ! Add more chapters it can be a cute story ! :)
Wow chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Alright... So I'm sort of disgusted by the fact that everyone simply expects Ariel and Eric to fuck the night of the wedding even though Ariel has no idea what sex even is? Like, it's not as if it's something she signed up for and is therefore expected to do. They loved each other, yes, but if the girl is uneducated, then forcing her through something without letting her in on just what is going on is horrible. It's as though a man can just take what is his, that marriage is an all access pass to the heat between a girl's legs. It's wrong.

I'm not leave this review because the writing itself is bad (although that could use a teensy bit of work as well), but rather because it has a lot of favorites and the idea is quite a terrible one.
Shadows11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
very very very nice.. loved all of it
Mikyila chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
You need to have some chapters, girl or boy. Come on I want to know what happens next, write more chapters! But overall the story u wrote was GREAT! Write more!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I liked it but more detail about the oral pleasure please
Stacy chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lazurman chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
WELL. There goes MY childhood. How 'bout you guys?

Nice lemon, btw.
Joe merman chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Julieanne chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Well i certainly enjoyed this little after story of the Little Mermaid.
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I always wondered how the wedding night would have gone between these two...

I love how you maintained Ariel's curious personality asking all the questions even while in the midst of the act and Eric helping her along.

Nicely done!
inuyashakingdomheartslover15 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
this is what really happened on their wedding night very good fan fic
comet77 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was really cute, and not bad at all. I loved it! It wasn't too provocative and it was really sweet. My hats off to ya. _