Reviews for Memories of a Monster
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I love this story! I almost cried at a few parts, and it was totally worth the read. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
This is quite possibly one of my favorites stories... ever. My only complaint is that I would have like to see Tony tell Ziva about Kate, recount some of their good times. :) Seriously, this was a great read. Emotionally stirring and powerful, definitely getting added to my favorites when I log in later.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
This is really quite good. I wish I could leave you a longer review but I'm close to speechless with how... well, awesome this is.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Oh... my... God...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Wow, I've been looking for a story like this that gives more background about Ziva, Tali, and Ari - it's fantastic so far. And although I want to hate Ari for killing Kate, I truly feel bad for the guy and I'm finding it difficult. I'm kind of finding it hard to hate Eli too, after the whole... you know... getting shot to death thing.
Christinou chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
almost crying... mostly 'cause it reminds me of my siblings and me... i'm just glad my big brother works as a volunteer for the red cross and my big sis sells furniture... and my dad is pacifist... but anyways... they replaced our parents for me cause they were never there for us... ok. sorry. should start visiting my psychologist.. yeah. great story.
Crazy Ninja chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
this was a great story i liked your perspective view of the David siblings
:D
A Smiling Cat chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
I really like your story ... I love people writing about Ziva and Ari You did good with them and with Tali, too. And Tony was nice. Great fic !
rebelmagnus chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
Great Story!
Tiva4life chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Dude this rocked! I've been reading this in my spear time! This kicked ass all the way to hell and back! The whole story was amazing! I've never seen one like this!
hannahelaine13 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Te quiero means "I want you" not "I love you."
Liraeyn chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
I'm glad you finished this- stories shouldn't be abandoned. This has been a good one, and I hope you write more in the future. Good luck!
rubiesandrain chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story, so much. Ari is a complicated character to capture, because at one point he probably was this loyal, excellent brother, he would have to be to gain so much sway and love with Ziva. Yet, he went rouge, and changed. You captured this change perfectly. GREAT JOB! :)
Cantoris chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Just found this and I am enjoying it immensely so far. I thought I would drop a line now because I really wanted to comment on what pertains to this chapter.

I've been bothered by the inconsistancy between Ziva's actions in Kill Ari Part I and II with what Vance says later on about it being a plan from the start to get her on good terms with NCIS. You have handled that perfectly by having Ziva come up with it as an excuse just to get in the position to help her brother as she was trying to do at the time. Well done.
gaddzkemp chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Hi! Nut here! I just found your story today, or at least I decided to try it out if I for some reason had passed it up. I like it! I read all 13 chapters today, it was either that or clean my room so... It was good, and sad, and realistic, and all that other stuff that makes a fanfiction good to read. Very good! :D

~Nut. Cuz we all know I'm nuts! O.o