Reviews for The Broken Road
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for this! Totally the kind of outtake I love!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I loved reading this look into their past - sad about Jasper of course but at the same time it was really cool to see into 15 yo Bella's POV and meeting young Edward. I love how she describes the different kinds of loves.

Other POV's -

I'd love to read when Bella met Jasper and also when Renne met Charlie. )
furousha chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
oh, wow. This makes me so so happy. I really loved it.

and you definitely have excellent song choices. Savage Garden brings back memories of middle school! lol. and River of Deceit is love! :)
TheBadBoys chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD! You have some serious talent! And I'm not kidding right now! :)

I know that this is going to sound a little weird, but I would love to read in Jasper's POV how did father almost killed him. Since, I think it would reveal alot about why Jasper is the way he is!

Anyway! I loved it! And please update soon! (No pressure!)
lemonschlemon chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You know I'm a fan... This outtake is WIN WIN WIN.

3 Keep ranting on twitter, I heart your tweets. I heart this outtake. I heart IR2Y. And I heart our fangirling to Jensen Ackles... And I heart it allllll.
OutThereSomewhereElse chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yay! You're back! Nice outtake - thanks! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
God that was good so good like really goodiloved seeing where it all started with bella and edward and even more insight on what went down with jasper and his dad are you going todo a full outtake of that night because man as heavy and emotional as that would be i think it would clear up alot to help understand jasper more.. and OMG i amso happy right now **bounces**
kapers in pink chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You know how I feel about Emmett... and you KNOW how much I'm looking forward to that outtake ;)

Maybe I'll get a BK cup with a picture of Emmett on it next time...