Reviews for Say Goodbye
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
:,) b-beautiful... I-I am s-s-so touched! I wish I could share this with the world so they can also experiences this prue awesomeness
miskris95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was so freakin sad! i almost cried poor axel! POOR ROXAS!
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is hard to type... because I can't see the keyboard... stupid tears...

That was... really sweet... really sad... and really lovely.. *sniffles and wipes tears from eyes*

I love it~ But it's depressing~

hpalabay chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
aaaawww. poor Roxas... ;_; sob
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oh my gosh that was so sad but i loved it
pyro ahlex chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
lol really lazy to login...but i loved it. omg i loved it. i thought i was going to cry it was so good. screw the cliche it was still wonderful and i'd read it again and again!
pbub2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Waaaaaah! DX I almost cried during this! (trust me it is hard to make me do that)

Despite that, Bravo! this was well written!
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was depressing but I liked it anyway. So, I'll have to torture myself and keep rereading it because it's well written.
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ah- this fic puts you at 69 stories! -

Good job with this. I like how in the end Axel finds the strength, sorta, to do something he loves. Makes me wonder if he'll go pro after the ending or something... Really cliche, but adorable. You just barely pulled off this pile of cliche, which deserves applause, so here I applaud you. Once more, I shall clap to your user name in an applause you shall never hear. (I'm repeating SO MANY WORDS IN THIS REVIEW. O.O)

Basically, great job. -
Lyena chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
... *bursts out into tears*

I love it. I just absolutely love it. It made me sad as hell, but... I love it. It's so... real and... I'm at a loss for words. This is one of the best stories I've read here, and I read a lot of stories. The kiss just wraps up the whole story and puts a bow on top of the package of emotions that I read through.

Keep scoring, Axel.
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
/: Like, seriously? Again with the writing that makes me cry? I'm gonna stop readin' your sad stuff, babe. It makes Rox-as sad. D: And angsty.

Allers3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, this was so sad! :'( Poor Roxas... Poor Axel... I couldn't bear it if something like that happened to one of my friends. Great story! :)