Reviews for How We Became Gred and Forge
Nice! Loved your mini-fic on your profile as well! :D
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
ho
elizapi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
nice! fun and simple. I like how much thought you have the twins putting into their creations. Shows Business Plan potential, not just random creations.
SniktWolverineX chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Lol. You gotta love Gred and Forge. Definitely my favorite Harry Potter characters. They always brighten the mood! There are so many good memories associated with them. This was a spectacular fanfiction, you really captured the twins' personalities. I enjoyed reading about their inventing process. Quite wonderful. Not to mention, I couldn't have asked for a better ending! Well done!
Hayden Avery chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome, I was so sad when Fred died in book seven, he and George were so funny! Glad we have fan fiction to keep them alive, great oneshot.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
lol clueless Ron. Great story always thought they were called that since they were younger then fourteen but awesome story. Liked how you put their invention ideas in there as well. Great job.
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
haha go gred and forge!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Cute story! It answers a lot of questions about Gred & Forge's invention process! :) Thanks for writing!
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hilarious. Loved it! And your name as well, that's really cool.
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hahaha! The behind story behind all their products is great!
ThePip6 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh wow, you know its actually pretty convincing, good one!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That's the ticket! I officially dub this the official version of where "Gred & Forge" came from.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
that was good. very cute