Reviews for Persona 5
Cameron Elrod chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
i liked the plot and everything only thing that i wonder is why is shinji so short
KO chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Very interesting, I wonder what his Persona will be. Also, here is an announment:

The Protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5 will be an introvert with Aigis included in the game, he might have red eyes, I don;t know.

Looking forward to the rest of this story.
mysterious Persona player chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Awesome! Absolutely breathetaking! Dare I say... genious? Anyway, I hope you continue writing. Also, I heard that Aigis is going to be in Persona 5. On that note, when is it coming out in America and Japan? I'm just pissing in my pants!
Lyeanna chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
interesting story...can't wait for the next chapter! a bishonen! fangirl *screams*
Astrih Konnash chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Wooo.. liked the statue part - reminds me of a "weeping angel" (VERY creepy critter in the Dr. Whos series).
eggmiester chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
i am interested to see what they're persona are. do they all connect well together? or are they random? using a house is a interesting way of doing things. just a guess, is the house inspired by alice in wonderland? anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work!
Astrih Konnash chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Woooo - creepy house - I never saw the movie, but it looks like "Cube"..
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Hmmmm. Seems pretty interesting so far. Nice cameo by Hidetoshi. Plus, I really like Felix. I don't know why, but I just really like him.

HOWEVER: You have to make sure this does not go the way of your other fics (or just update them with the chapters you've written. Seriously, submitting takes much less time than writing)