Reviews for Turf Wars, Caught in the Middle
ChristianMom54 chapter 28 . 7/31
I enjoyed this story so much. Thanks for sharing with us.
Good story!
Bella is such a bitch,she needs to grow up
sagajunkie chapter 16 . 5/27
Rough and bumpy is right.
sagajunkie chapter 8 . 5/27
Putting on a show for B & N customers. Excellent
LOLO 5-0 chapter 29 . 5/23
I just want to say I love your fic,even if I wanted to kill Bella a couple of times myself talk about stubborn and a danger loved that you got to be in the or not you got to see Rob and that my dear is priceless.
twimima7 chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
This will be on my favorites. Good story and a happy ending. Thank you for your writings.
twimima7 chapter 27 . 7/11/2015
I love it and his expression of the cows. Too funny.
twimima7 chapter 26 . 7/11/2015
Why didn't he tell her right off the bat to marry him instead of making her feel insecure again. DUD! Good chapter and glad they are all okay.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 7/11/2015
Glad Sherry broke down. Edward has a way with words thank goodness.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
Okay, this was a very hard chapter to read of their sorrow. I cried so hard for their loss even if I know their not dead. Good chapter to read with a runny nose.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
OHHHHHH! Yes please. I would love to read Undercover Boss. Hope it's good as this. Please tell me this is her mother, Renee. She sounds a little crazy and Bella's gone as planned.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Well from what I am reading, Sherry is not only scared but involve and Edward is too trusting of her. It's a trap and Bella will be kidnapped or killed.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
Is Sherry the mole and how could Edward not notice her actions seemed off at Bella's name?
twimima7 chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
I swear Esme has bad timing.