Reviews for Turf Wars, Caught in the Middle
twimima7 chapter 28 . 7/11
This will be on my favorites. Good story and a happy ending. Thank you for your writings.
twimima7 chapter 27 . 7/11
I love it and his expression of the cows. Too funny.
twimima7 chapter 26 . 7/11
Why didn't he tell her right off the bat to marry him instead of making her feel insecure again. DUD! Good chapter and glad they are all okay.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 7/11
Glad Sherry broke down. Edward has a way with words thank goodness.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 7/11
Okay, this was a very hard chapter to read of their sorrow. I cried so hard for their loss even if I know their not dead. Good chapter to read with a runny nose.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 7/11
OHHHHHH! Yes please. I would love to read Undercover Boss. Hope it's good as this. Please tell me this is her mother, Renee. She sounds a little crazy and Bella's gone as planned.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 7/11
Well from what I am reading, Sherry is not only scared but involve and Edward is too trusting of her. It's a trap and Bella will be kidnapped or killed.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 7/11
Is Sherry the mole and how could Edward not notice her actions seemed off at Bella's name?
twimima7 chapter 18 . 7/11
I swear Esme has bad timing.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 7/10
She finally came to her senses. Good'. He would have walked away.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 7/10
She needed to hear that and I'm glad he was able to walk away. Maybe now she'll grow up.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 7/10
This a good story and I appreciate all the work you put into it. Can't you tell by how into it I get in my reviews. Ha, ha. I really enjoy it.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 7/10
Bella is just a big pain that needs to be put down. All she ever does is trying to get herself killed and Tony has to be the one to get her out of it. I would have drop her on her head.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/10
Aro was the one that tried to kill her? Edward has tried to tell Bella twice he was FBI and something or someone stops him. When she finds out, SLAP!
Twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/10
Good chapter but Bella makes me want to wring her neck. She never listens to the threats and acts so immature. He needs to give her a spanking. She jeopardizes everyone around her who tries to keep her safe.