Reviews for Avatar: Rise of the Shadowbenders
TachiGamer chapter 60 . 7/1/2013
You may have known me as elitejedi at one point but this is my new name. I would like to say your story is just as interesting a year later as it was then, I love everything about it! Please continue this story imawordbender and the others may have forgotten but I haven't.(I'm sure they would return with great joy if they saw this in their author alert and or story alert)
Game On,
TachiGamer
avatard129 chapter 59 . 10/18/2012
hi sh10. i know that i have not been commenting, but i have been reading. you're doing great! please don't give up writing this

best wishes,
avatard
Elitejedi chapter 60 . 9/21/2012
sigh... I've seen this before. An author says that they love the story and won't abandon it but they do. I really hope you proove me wrong and update THIS STORY because you promised us a sequel, you can't say you're going to make a sequel and not finish the original. Thank you and may the force be with us all as we wait.
avatard129 chapter 60 . 3/2/2012
sigh... i reaaly don't want to wait that long and i have already been waiting so long. i will try not to forget theis story while it is on hiatis...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is a very good story :D but the Sky Bison are all dead :( so for me, its not worth reading...
Elitejedi chapter 59 . 2/12/2012
Greetings people of Earth, Jupiter and Wisconson:) SH I love your story infact I just finished reading it for the 2nd time. But please could you update again ;) may the force be with you.
Guest chapter 58 . 12/21/2011
r u a gai or gurl?
Mastermind416 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Holy crap I didn't see all of the other chapters, that's a lot. Good story!
Mastermind416 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awesome story line and plot. I love how you introduced the shadow benders the way you did. Only some problems with choppy sentences, but that can be fixed easily.

Awesome story.
Elitejedi chapter 57 . 12/15/2011
Oh ya! I was so worried you were never going to update! But now I am relieved. Still love the story
avatard129 chapter 57 . 12/2/2011
omg omg omg omg omg i am so happy that your back. reading fanfictions is one of the few things that makes my monotonous life livible and since youve been gone i have been reading one shots and i have seen that there is a lot of trash out there. yours is still one of the best ever. i thought of a thing that your characters could say instead of oh my spirits:

holy ko...

holy CRAWLING ko!

get it as in ko the face stealer season one finale hey did you see my last pm it was shortly after
PhoenyxWarrior chapter 57 . 11/25/2011
Heya~ I'm a new author, and your Avatar story inspired me to make my own! Obviously, I love your story, also REALLY happy that you updated. More!

you readreview my story? Pretty please?
IamMai123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is the best thing I have ever read in my life, heck, I am rereading it!
Elitejedi chapter 56 . 10/22/2011
Do not worry I have been waiting for a year for the writer to finish. ( at least you update once and awhile)
georgster101 chapter 56 . 10/20/2011