Reviews for Light After Darkness
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
love it ! please update !
kie1993 chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
can't wait for more
kie1993 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
love it
HHTLCM chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
I LOVE this story!
RWolfe94 chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
I ABSOLUTELY love this story! Even today I was thinking about watching Criminal Minds, but your story is really fun to read! I like Samantha's development as a character and how believable she is! Plus Hotch is one of my weaknesses lol I hope you update!
crystal-roses13 chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
haha nice,and I do..and hurray...cant wait for another chapter,pleas update soon
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 16 . 1/27/2011
haha I love this chapter and Im so happy this finally happend
beachchick836 chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
LOVE this story. You have done a great job on pegging the personalities of the characters. I've also really enjoyed the progression of Sam and Hotch's relationship.

Overall, very well written. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to reading a whole lot more of this story, because let's face it... Aaron Hotchner is just that sexy.
giftedgabber chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
I am so loving this story. I give the Sam/Hotch pairing an enthusiastic 2 thumbs up. Thanks for writing this. :)
Tokala chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
I do! I love Hotch and Sam! But of course you already knew that. :P

I'm glad you updated. Things I liked:

"Yeah," he began, shifting the files in his arms as he grabbed his go-bag from under his desk, "Plus flying is one of the safest and most efficient ways of travel-"

that is sooooooo Reid...

I think Rossi SUSPECTS something. You can't fool Rossi, he's been at it too long... :D
Pier in the Sky chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
OMG, that was great. Everyone looked at me like I was a freak when I started laughing. "Sam, could you talk to your technical analyst and ask her to please remove the virus from my computer?" Amazing, and so Penelope.

I seriously haven't come across anybody that can write Jack like you. I love him so much in this story and he hasn't even been in that much. xD He's so adorable.

YES! Finally! So happy and the moment was perfect and everything I had expected it to be. :D

I swear you writing is my muse because now I want to write. It seems to work like that. Lol.

Loved the update tons! Can't wait for the next one, really, really can't wait. :)
Tokala chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
YES! OH GOD YES! THAT WAS EXACTLY IT!*giddy with excitement*

Other things I liked:

Jack! That kid is soooo adorable!

and... "Sam, could you talk to your technical analyst and ask her to please remove the virus from my computer?"

Fab! I wish I had Pen as a friend so she could hack into computers of guys that annoy me... :P
PassionateWriter07 chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
YEEEEEEEES! *cheers* I was most definitely waiting for this! Thanks so much. Can't wait to see what comes up next now that the hurdle has been jumped. Great description of the whole scene, by the way. It had me leaning into my screen just a little too close to obsessive right during the kiss.
hxchick chapter 15 . 11/19/2010
I love where you're taking this story! A jealous Hotch is never a good thing, hopefully he and Sam will be able to talk things out. Can't wait for the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »