Reviews for Truth of the Heart
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
.Great!
Kayla chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
NOBODY PUNCHES HIM AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! NOBODY HURTS HIM AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! EVERYONE WHO DOES THE ABOVE ACTIONS DIES A HORRIBLE AND PAINFUL DEATH! DO YOU F***ING UNDERSTAND ME?!
Supreme Queen of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Her name is ALICE not alica or whatever you call her. That's A-L-I-C-E Alice.

Please get it right.

Other than that great story.

please update :)
musiclover1072 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Plz write another chapter I really love the story
Sasha Silver chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Plz write another chapter I love the story
JetravenEx chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I do like that song, and yeah it actually does fit Masky pretty well :P (yay you finally updated!) *punches the air in joy* anyways, you should change, said Alica or said so and so, to Alica said. It just sounds better...to me at least. Anyways keep it going before I start banging my head against tyhe wall out of sheer imaptience.

Skylord: and make her suffer from even worse brain damage tsk.

Me: what are you my mother?

Skylord: no I'm your bakugan partner!

me: scary enough.

XD anyways continue and maybe it will inspire me to write more, cursed writers block.
Almiaranger chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Yay, you introduced a new OC in this chapter, I love OCs! Ooh. . .Masquerade sees Alica's real house! The house that you described as hers seems so familar to me foe some reason. Huh, weird. :P. Seems like Masquerade is falling for Alica! We're finally learning about Alica's real life too! Wow, a lot happened this chapter. I luved it! See ya later! :D

~Almiaranger the Evil Authoress
Almiaranger chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice job, Terradoll! I liked your fic, it was very interesting. Go Masquerade! Can't wait for the next chapter! See ya later!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 7/2/2010