Reviews for The North Bay
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So lovely. Sad about Chakotay. But I can't really be that sad because my favourite captain is so happy :)
AwkwardOrchid chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this series of stories. Janeway/Paris is my favourite pairing and there totally aren't enough stories for them. Second time I've read yours and I still laugh and think they're extremely sweet. Thank you!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow. This is really beautiful, a perfect ending to your series. I actually got a bit choked up when Tom named the puppy Kes. Your characters are so totally believable, I can actually almost see this happening on the show. I felt a bit sad about Chakotay - I don't think he's quite such an idiot, but it made sense in the story. Awesome.
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I don't know if you write for a living. But if you don't, you should. Everything you write breathes, it's so real.
keepcalm chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i absolutely love your stories! This series has gotten me interested in j/p. All of the installments fit wonderfully together. Most of the time, i like elaborate detail in stories, but the little jumps in the plot and unsaid facts were really invigorating, and i welcomed them. You put plenty of detail into moments, and everything you wrote was logical. Thank you SO much for writing this story! It made my day a lot better to endure.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved it! Got me a little teary eyed, specially when they were talking about not being able to have kids :(

Thanks for sharing and hope to read more from you soon -
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wonderful! What a great ending to the series.

Loved the focus on Chakotay and his still lingering longing for Janeway. And Chakotay and B'lanna... that's the one I always expected to happen after she 'dreams' about him in that 1st season ep.

Anyway, you've written an awesome set of stories and your writing just keeps getting better. Can't wait for the your next offering.
Kath chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Bittersweet, but brilliant as always. I just love how Tom stayed with Gretchen ("Owen's boy!") and Kathryn's reaction to naming the puppy Kes. You write so beautifully.
pjt2352 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love Tom and Kathryn stories and you write the best ones! They just seem to be a better mix then p/t or j/c. Love your post Endgame.
Tomas Clair chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I can only wish to write as well as you. Your writing is Humanistic and brings a realistic feel to each character that enables me to visualize the story not as if I am an outsider sitting on the sidelines but actually living every emotion and speaking every word form the characters point of view and mind frame. You don't tell a story you place us in the minds and emotional frame of the character. You show the story rather than tell it. Bravo...

-Tom-