Reviews for Lulzy Letters
Ikasury chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
totally worth all the crack! XD

-Ikasuy
lolz chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Loved the " sekrit " genius part and everything. fun fun ;D
Lolz chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Ok the Sweet VAlley Highever bit just cracked me up so bad XD Niiiice.
Herebedragons66 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
iP.S: How many presents do you think that it will take to convince Alistair that "Loghain" is a good name for our first son?/i

I LOL'd. For real.

This is great!
Grudge Buttons chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Okay, hilarious: "I am sure that were we to "get a room" as you so eloquently put it, all that would occur is a long conversation about duty and honor." You do good stuff.
Wolfox6 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
[chuckle] Nate's responses were so wonderful, that I almost heard him saying such things...

Fantastic!
Wolfox6 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
"Why are you answering Marcus' mail?" and "Please never mention your cleavage again." had me LOL...

Wonderful!

Wow, I'm I ever behind in my reading, 'cause I see *another* chapter...
Wolfox6 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Who could not love Morrigan's responses in this? I chuckled throughout.

Very funny!
Bingham Vance chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Yeah, so ...I love it.
Sarah1281 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I love that Cailan can't spell secret right. Anora and eventually Nathaniel just humoring Cailan is great. I also love that Cailan can't even manage to remember that it's all Eamon's fault what happened because even while reading the letter he was thinking about Anora's cleavage. I'm not sure if unicorns exist but good for Cailan for not letting the fact that griffons are exinct stop him. Lol that Anora wants her whatever to be sparkly and Anora's version of events.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Not having read Diplomatic Relations, I didn't quite get this but it doesn't really matter at all. The idea of Cailan being the moronic "hero", Nathanial being the dastardly "villain" and their one sided rivalry is something that works on all levels. Great work on this.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
*crying with laughter*

This is so utterly, delightfully silly - and yet - honest to gawd, totally in character. Geniuses - you and Prisoner both.

Nerf dueling - ahahaha! XD
Aziethe chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
this was so funny. stoic, sensible Nate is such a perfect counterpoint to golden Cailan (where does he expect to get a unicorn or griffon, anyway?) It's amusing that Anora has the most to gain from the arrangement, though she has a large task ahead dispelling rumours once her ex husband is ensconced as the king's right-hand man.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I can't wait to see the look on his face, either.

So many laughs. The Sekrit Genius is at his most potently awesome. His Reluctant Archnemesis is suitably opposite and contrasty, and will make Cailan's golder glory all the more shiny and sparkly. Anora is a very good plan maker. She will be so happy that she might have lots of extra princes and princesses! Which is good.
Nithu chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
OMG! This is so full of win,I don't know where to start! I love the signatures.

"Now that you mention it I do remember you talking about something. It seemed like it was probably really important from the serious expression on your face and your very serious tone (you're so cute when you get like that), but I was too busy looking at your boobs to really listen to what you were saying. In fact, as I was reading your letter I sort of zoned out for a few minutes as I imagined your fantastic cleavage and so I am still sort of confused about everything you said."

GLORIOUS!